26 February 2018

Friendly wishes

Originally requested by Dissonant :)
Brian and his friends couldn’t believe their eyes when a genie popped out of the bottle they found in the attic. That was amazing! Just like in the movies! They could have asked for whatever they wanted! Brian could barely contain himself.

Of course being the genie able to grant only three wishes, the three of them only had one wish each to make.
<<Come on guys it’s not bad! We are smart guys! If we make the right wishes we can all benefit from this!>> said Brian enthusiastically. And with that he made his wish.
<<I wish for the three of us to be three wealthy house mates living in a great mansion with plenty of money!>>
<<Granted.>> said the genie, and immediately the three guys found themselves in a different house, a huge mansion full of amenities. The wish had worked out just fine. <<Wow! This shit is actually real!>>

<<All right my turn now! Genie, I wish for the three of us to be surrounded by horny and slutty babes eager for sex.>>
<<Yeah! Great wish!>> approved Brian.
<<That I cannot grant.>> said the genie. <<My powers do not allow me to create life. All I can do is operate through transmutation. Whatever you desire, I’ll need a basis from which to start.>>
<<What? This is bullshit! What should we do guys?>> asked Brian. But as soon as he saw the malicious look on his friend’s face he realized that he was in big trouble.
<<Genie, I want you to transform Brian into a hot chick eager for sex.>>
<<Wait no!>>
But it was too late. <<Granted.>> said the genie, and in a poof Brian found himself enveloped in a cloud of pink mist. The changes were rapid, almost instantaneous. Blonde long hair perfect to be pulled grew on his head, his ass became fat and soft, with wide hips for his friends to grab while fucking him, and two perky tits appeared on his chest for them to fondle and with large nipples for them to suck on. Finally an already throbbing cunt took the place of his penis, and Brian felt himself burning inside for the desire.

<<Wow Brian! You’re hot!>>
<<Fuck you! Why would you do this? Turn me back right this instant!>>
<<Come on, don’t be like that. You heard the genie, he needed a basis. You know very well you’ve always been the more… “femmy” among the three of us. And I bet you’re going to like it. I mean, look at you! You’re stunning! And I can see you’re already wet.>>
<<Fuck you! There’s no way I’m going to comply. You will use your last wish to turn me back.>>
<<Well actually I have other plans.>> said the last one of them grinning. <<I wasn’t sure of what I would have wished for, but I see some adjustment are still due here, and I must use my wish wisely. Genie, I want Brian to become our sex slave hopelessly in love with us and always down to fuck, and I want no one to ever ask what has been of him.>>
<<No! You can’t do this!>>
<<Granted.>>
And just like that the genie disappeared forever.

Now we find the three friends on their king size bed in their new luxury mansion. The two guys are having a lot of fun trying out their new fuck toy, who on the other hand can’t have enough of it. Despite how much the woman who used to be Brian hates the situation she finds herself into, her body is sending her completely different messages, making her moan and cry for the pleasure while her friends keep fucking her senselessly, and her changed mind make it impossible for her to ever oppose her friends-turned-masters.

Now she goes under the name of Korie. While the prospect of being nothing more than a sex slave is bleak, she gets nonetheless to enjoy their new wealth, and she can’t deny that the sex, despite being horrifying from her new perspective, is incredibly satisfying. Hopefully she will adapt to her new life quickly and learn to see the positive aspects of it, because now that will be her new life forever.

2 comments:

  1. What's Brian's problem. He gets to be a hot women and wealthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! Some people really do not realize how lucky they are! -.-

      Delete