17 February 2018

Young and beautiful

Requested by Ilvernia :)
<<*Anf!* That was great Marina!>>
<<*Pant!* Yeah, sure it was.>>
<<So… same time tomorrow?>>
<<I don’t know, we’ll see. You are not the only one running after me.>>
<<All right. I have to go back to class now. See ya!>>

“Damn, how low can I get? I can’t believe my life has come up to this! I have basically become the campus slut. This is so humiliating. But I guess I can’t really fight it. Even though I just had sex I can already feel that tingling sensation down in my groin. That irresistible desire to be filled. Dammit, I hate my new body, and its hormones and libido!
I guess that’s what I get for volunteering for clinical trials. I knew sooner or later I would have ended up becoming a guinea pig for something dangerous, but never would I have expected to end up like this. I was supposed to test an experimental drug for eternal youth, who would have thought that these would have been the consequences? I guess I wasn’t really that surprised when after a couple of days I saw myself becoming slightly more Asian-looking. After all the formula was extracted from Asians’ DNA since they seem to age slowly. So I wasn’t that alarmed when I saw my skin change tone slightly, and my eyes become smaller, and my hairs turn a darker shade of black. I started to worry only after the first week, when I noticed my skin become soft and sensitive, and my whole figure started to look much frailer and petite, and my hair started to grow at an alarming rate. I started to not only look younger, I looked feminine!

When I went back to the laboratory to report my changes they understood their error. Apparently the Asian genes used for the drug were extracted from a female, and since they were incompatible with my body, my whole DNA structure was being altered. I was slowly turning into a girl, even though they expected my cock to stay the same, but they also said that if I didn’t get rid of it I risked the effect of the drug to become more and more intense, until it would have made me de-age to a baby age. I didn’t know what to do. My choice was to either become a full girl or to let the drug keep affecting my body until its effects would have become too drastic. I was too scared to take a decision right then, so I went home, unsure about what I should have done.

By the end of the following week, my body had almost completely transformed into a petite, weak little girl. Two modest breasts had started to grown on my chest, my hips got larger, my legs slender and toned, and no matter how many times I would cut my hair, they would grow back in just one night. Only my dick was still the same. Besides that, nobody would have been able to tell that I was actually a guy, and of course my classmates had started to address me and treat me just like a girl. And I was so intimidated by my male classmates. I felt so small and weak compared to them, and even worse I started to have strange thoughts about them. Unsettling thoughts about them using their superior strength to… have their way with me, and thrusting their cocks into a pussy I started to wish I had. My new hormones were apparently playing tricks on me, and my life was becoming a living hell. In the end I had to agree to undergo the procedure to completely become a girl.

When I woke up on the operating table, I felt even smaller, and I almost immediately noticed that unfamiliar, alien void between my legs. The scientists explained to me that the drugs had completed their work. For the rest of my life I would have stayed young and beautiful just like I was in that moment. Unfortunately I had waited a little too much to undergo the transition procedure, so the drug had already de-aged me to a teen age, with all the consequences that that implied. Among which was the fact that I now had the libido of a teenage girl. Moreover they also had a gift for me. A dildo, made from a cast of what used to be my cock. I found that downright tasteless, and I was so mad at the whole world. However that night, when I laid in bed overturned by my new feminine desires, and started to run my fingers along the familiar veins of my old cock, I started to think about how my masculinity was gone forever, and I got horny thinking about falling in love with a guy, and giving myself to him, and have him fuck me. I started to use the dildo on myself, and felt every part of it inside of me, and loved every second of it. And as I experienced my first female orgasm, my new life began.


I had my first experience with a guy the following day, with a bully who dragged me into a janitor closet. I didn’t resist, I wanted it so much. I was so turned on by the way he handled my petite body like I was his toy, and soon I was moaning, and crying for the pleasure, and asking him for more. From that day on I have had a new guy almost every day. I don’t know when these urges will start to fade, but I hope it will be soon, or else I won’t be able to concentrate on anything besides the amazing feeling of sex!"

No comments:

Post a Comment