18 February 2018

Agreement

<<And you guys didn’t believe me. I told you those pills would have worked. Isn’t this great Mike?>>
<<Fuck yeah it is! Chris’s pussy is so tight! This is the best sex I had in a while.>>
<<I bet it is. Can’t wait to try that out myself. What about you Chris? Are you enjoying this?>>
<<Mmmmf… mmm…>>
<<Ahah! I’ll take it for a yes. I’m sorry you had to be the girl but you lost the draw after all. Take it as a unique opportunity. Doesn’t it feel good to be a girl?>>
<<Y… Yeah, I guess…>>
<<Aren’t you glad you’re helping your best friends getting laid?>>
<<I… I think so. This is not permanent isn’t it?>>
<<No I’ve been guaranteed the effects will run out eventually.>>
<<T… That’s good to know. And… we’re gonna take turns at this aren’t we?>>
<<Sure. Sure Chris. Trust us. We have an agreement after all, don’t we? Now that I think about it, it is odd to call you Chris. You need a new name while you’re a girl. How about Christine? Do you like it?>>
<<Y… Yes. I… I like it…>>
<<Excellent! So Christine it is. Now keep sucking Christine. Keep in mind you’re doing this for your friends. And you sure do make a wonderful slut.>>
<<Mmmmm…>>

4 comments:

  1. Why does Chris feel like he lost? He got the best deal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he still hasn't realized it, but I'm sure it will not take a lot before he decides to not give up his turn as the woman ;)

      Delete
  2. Rachel, you are so dirty! :D <3 karen

    ReplyDelete