28 February 2018

Sisterly love


“How? How did I end up like this? Please somebody get me out of this!”
<<How do you like it sis? Doesn’t if feel amazing?>>
“I can’t even answer her. I don’t have the energy to do so. Plus I’ve spent the last hour calling them both all the names I could think of. What use would it be to tell her to go fuck herself one more time?”
<<O… Ow!>>
“Goddammit! Why does he have to go so rough?! It hurts!

I… I feel powerless. I can’t fight back. But I can’t just stay here and do nothing while this asshole keeps fucking me!”
<<Why don’t you go a little harder honey? I think she’s ready for some rougher action.>>.
<<N… No! Wait! Ooooh!>>

“I can hear him laughing and grunting behind me. This is disgusting. I feel his cock going in and outside of me faster and faster. I… I can’t even breathe!
This is insane! How could she do this to me? To her own Brother?

Sure, I may not have been the best of brothers, or the most supportive one, especially with her choices in boyfriends. I guess I could have been more tolerant, kinder to them. But how could I just have let her do whatever she wanted? She’s my little sister after all, I have to protect her. I want the best for her, and this asshole certainly isn’t good enough for her.

When I found both of them waiting for me in my bedroom I didn’t know what to think. They were just sitting there, smirking. Then they blew that strange powder in my face and I think I must have lost my senses. I don’t know for how much I’ve been unconscious, but it must have been a while, since they had the time to dress me up in this lingerie and tie me to a chair. I felt so dizzy. It took me a while to even realize that they had changed me into a girl. It feels so strange. These long blonde hair, my new frail figure, my soft skin bruising against the fabric of the lingerie, these two things on my chest that keep swaying back and forth with every thrust. My pussy! It feels warm, and sore!

At first they just made me watch as they fucked on my bed. They said that I had to watch till the end, or they would have left me like this. Then when they finished they came towards me, and started to play with me. They kissed me, and caressed me, and fondled my tits, and pinched my nipples, and rubbed my pussy. I wanted to scream when I realized I was getting wet but I could only moan. It felt so humiliating to realize that I was actually enjoying it.

He then forced me to take his cock in my mouth. I can still smell it. So sweaty. I still feel pubic hair in my mouth. I can still taste his cum. He held me by my hair as he throat-fucked me. It hurt. I was gagging on that thing. I wanted to throw up. The way he was smiling down at me… I felt like crying. I could still cry. Then he erupted into my mouth with his load. It tasted awful, but even worse was its stench filling my nostrils. <<Now swallow it you slut!>> And so I did. What choice did I even have? I’m still not sure how they changed me. My only hope to go back to be me is to do as they tell me. So I swallowed his load subservient. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

But that wasn’t still enough for them. As soon as he was able to get horny again they dragged me to the bed and made be bend over. It was painful to feel his dick penetrating me. It still is kinda painful. I had no idea he was so well equipped. I feel like he could tear me apart! But why? Why?! Why does it have to feel so good?!”

<<Oh my God honey! I think she’s actually enjoying it!>>
“I hate you sis! I hate you so much! How could you do this to me?!”

2 comments:

  1. *gasp* Oh my goodness sis, so so dirty! (waggles finger) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is probably one of the captions I like the most from back on OTGC XD

      Delete