12 February 2018

Popular in an unexpected way

Requested by Yasmina :*
Here we go. Chad is going to love my new skirt. Now I just have to… No. Fuck this! Like he’s going to care about which clothes I buy. I know it is what’s beneath the skirt that really matters to him. And why wouldn’t it? My bum is gorgeous, and he loves to pound it so much. All right then, I’ll send him some naughty pic, just to get him in the right mood for tonight. Last night he was magnificent in bed, but I’m sure that I can get even more out of him! He’s a lucky guy, I never give a guy two chances with me.

This is going to give those bitches a lot to talk about. They were dying of jealousy when they saw me get on Chad’s car and leave with him. He is the most desired hunk in the whole campus, and he’s all mine now. They all are. With this body I can have any guy I want. I don’t care how many names those girls are going to call me. Slut, whore, whatever! I love being so desired, I love being so sought out by guys! And I love sex as a girl! Honestly, there’s not much else that matters in my life now. So what I have become the campus slut? I asked the genie to be popular, to stop being a shy, nerdy, virginal boy. I wanted to create a new persona for myself once I enrolled into college, and to leave my life as a high-school looser behind me, and I got exactly what I asked for in the end. Only my wish was granted in a quite unexpected way.

I guess I really don’t have anything to complain about. Now I’m gorgeous, popular, and well liked, at least by guys, and I have more sex than I could have ever dreamed. What more can I ask for? I don’t know why the genie thought that turning me into a curvy, gorgeous Asian chick was going to be the best way to get me what I always wanted, but now I got it, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment