25 February 2018

Choose wisely


I was so nervous while standing in front of that door, trying to master the courage to finally step through it and enter the room where my destiny was awaiting me. My hands were sweating, and my mouth felt so dry. I was simply too tense, but I knew I could not have kept lingering there forever. So I took a deep breath and stepped through the door.
All the confidence I was able to build disappeared immediately as soon as I was met with that amazing sight. Eight gorgeous women were standing in line in front of me, dressed only in lingerie, staring at me both daunted and impatient. They were waiting for me. That sight would have been enough to leave any man breathless, and so it did to me, only not for the reason you may imagine.

It was truly a spectacle. Never before in my life had I seen so much beauty gathered in the same place. All those women were so beautiful. Every man would have given anything he had just to spend one night with one of them. But not me. I was not interested in being with them. I wanted to be them! I would have traded everything I had in my life just so I could have become one of those women. Forever. And that was in fact the reason why those women were standing in line in front of me. They were waiting for me to make my choice. I should have chosen one of them to swap bodies with me. I had to decide which woman I wanted to become for the rest of my life. Not an easy choice, as you can probably imagine.

Well, after standing there in silence for a while, unsure about what I should have done, I just started to rule out one girl after the other. I would have found my perfect body by exclusion.
To start, if I was to become a woman I of course wanted to have curves, and none of those girls was really lacking in that respect. But even if I wanted to have big tits, I didn’t want them to be huge. It would have been cumbersome and awkward to carry such bulky weights for the rest of my life, so that excluded the second and third from the left. Also I didn’t want my new body to be stained with tattoos, so that ruled out also the third and fourth one from the right. A shame really, the third one was hot as fuck. Then my gaze was drawn to the fourth one from the left. The look on her face was turning me on so much. However once again I had to rule her out for pretty shallow reasons, since I didn’t want to have a skin too fair. That also led me to rule out the first on the left, and left me with just the two on the right. It was such and hard choice, they were both so hot! But soon I realized that I had actually already made my choice since the very beginning. The second one from the right got my attention ever since I had stepped into that room. Her face, her body, her eyes… she was simply perfect! And soon that would have been me!

Every now and then I go back with my mind to that day, and wonder whether or not I have made the right choice. Don’t get me wrong, I love my new body, and I do not regret having traded my life as a man for my new one. And yet I can’t help but think about all the gorgeous bodies I have given up that day. But it’s only for a moment. I love being a woman. I love being this woman. And I couldn’t possibly be happier for my choice.

What about you? Which one would you have picked if you were me? Maybe none of them really is your type. Please let me know in the comments how you would like to look as a woman. Images are welcome :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm really tempted by the fifth one from the left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let yourself be tempted then ;) She's gorgeous, and you will be too :*

      Delete
  2. Great choice. I would also pick her or maybe the first from the left ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to see that once again we have quite similar tastes ^-^

      Delete
  3. If i had to pick...4th from left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exotic ;) Nice choice :) I wish I could have found an image with more diverse girls to meet everyone's taste

      Delete
  4. KimKat here, I pick the second to last. (Would have picked the fifth or fourth from the left, but they are already taken)

    ReplyDelete