17 February 2018

The travelling stone - Part 1 (Open call for collab)

So, a couple of months ago back on Open TG Captions, Sexycap proposed a collaborative series to all users, revolving around a wishing stone (unfortunately I can't show you her caption since the site is now down).

Basically the gist of it was a wishing stone passing from owner to owner transforming its users, and every caption should have ended with the user wishing to be unaffected by the stone's powers from that day on and throwing it away for someone else to find.

I enthusiastically wrote the second part of the series, but to my knowledge it never went past the second part since the site crashed shortly thereafter. Since I have a few captioners among my readers I would like to try this experiment one more time. So if there is anyone who would like to continue this series please feel free to do so and maybe notify it to me. I would like to collect any future installment of this series and see where it ends up :)

Dear readers, here's to you:


The travelling stone - Part 1

It all started with that stone. When I found it laying on the ground it captured my attention immediately for its strange color, and as I picked it up it started glowing with an odd mysterious light. I was mesmerized by it, and so I tucked it in my pocket and brought it home. I was willing to dismiss it just as an oddity at first, but for some reason I couldn’t stop thinking about it. There was something strange with that stone, and I somehow felt like it hid some kind of secret.

I was looking at it in my room when I heard my mom calling for me from downstairs. <<Nate! Hurry up! It’s your turn to do the dishes!>>. God, so annoying! I was still holding the stone in my hand when I thought out loud <<I wish I didn’t have to do the chores ever again!>>, then I left the stone on my desk and headed to the kitchen to do what I had been told. But when I got there, to my surprise I found my mother already washing the dishes.
<<Ah Nate! How was school today?>>
<<All… fine, I guess. Didn’t you just call me to do the dishes?>>
<<What are you talking about silly? You don’t have to do any chores. I will take care of everything. Go play some videogames and relax honey, I will be just fine.>>

That definitely was strange. My mother was very strict with me and my sister when it came to do the chores. She said that everyone should have done their part in keeping the house tidy, and there never was no way she would have allowed me to just laze about. Then the thought hit me. The stone! Could it be..? I rushed to my room, only to find out that it was gone. Where did it go? It couldn’t have disappeared! But if it wasn’t in my room anymore it could only be… I blitzed into my younger sister’s room, and just as I thought I found her playing with the stone, even though she seemed oblivious of its powers just as I was a couple of minutes earlier.

<<Why did you took my stone?! Give it back to me right now!>>
<<Jee, calm down! I’m just looking at it. It’s pretty neat. Can you give it to me? It’s of no use to you.>>
<<I said give it back!>>
I charged towards her, trying to take the stone from her hands, but I couldn’t get it!
<<What the fuck is wrong with you?! You’re such a bully all the time! I wish you knew how awful it is to be the younger sister!>>
As she said those words, the stone started to glow, and I felt myself starting to change. Immediately I felt all my energy leave me, as all my muscles shrunk and I became weak and frail. Then I noticed that I was rapidly getting shorter, until my sister was towering over me. Unable to pose any threat to her I let go of her and took a few steps back, and I watched in disbelief my body changing even more. My hands became small and dainty, my skin soft and hairless, and my hair grew long and changed color. Finally breasts appeared on my chest, and my dick was sucked back into my groin replaced with a pussy. After my transformation was complete, my clothes changed too into a skirt ant tank top, and I remained paralyzed at the sight of my new cleavage. I had transformed into a girl, and I appeared to be now younger than my sister! I was the little sister now, just like she wished!

I looked up at her, and she seemed just as in disbelief as I was. Then she looked at the stone, and as a malicious grin appeared on her face I knew that she had understood what had happened.
<<Please, change me back!>> I pleaded. She looked at me smugly.
<<I don’t know sis, I think I prefer you this way. I always wanted a sister, and I think I will have a lot of fun bossing you around and making you pay for all the times you mistreated me. This stone is awesome! I’m going to get everything I have ever wished!>>
<<Please, give it back to me! We don’t know what it is capable of.>>
<<Well, I’m going to find out soon. Now go back to your room before I decide to change you even more!>>

I wanted to fight back, but it was clear that I would have had no chance of getting the stone back by force. Plus, the thought of being changed even more terrified me. So I obeyed and went back to my room, only to find it completely changed as well, decorated in a girly fashion and with all my stuff gone and replaced with its female equivalent. Apparently that last wish altered completely reality. I was now the younger sibling, and I was a girl, and I would have probably stayed like that forever if I didn’t get my hands on that stone. But for the moment all I could have done was to play by my sister’s rule and go on like nothing happened. If I wanted to get the stone back, I would have had to do so by being smarter than her. I would have caught her off guard eventually, and I would have returned everything back to normal!

Unfortunately that proved to be a lot more difficult than I expected. No matter how hard I tried, my sister always seemed to be one step ahead of me, never letting go of the stone and keeping it hidden in a safe place during the night. So for the time being I had no choice but to live my new life as a girl. I had to dress like a girl, act as one, go to school and even to cheerleader practices as one. It was such a bother to have to do my makeup and hair in the morning, but the most unsettling part was how natural that was for me after a while. Even my mannerism started to progressively get more feminine, and to my dismay I noticed that I was even starting to think differently as time went on. Did my transformation also mess with my mind that much? Or was I simply getting too much into the role?

As disturbing as it was, I soon found out that I didn’t mind my new life all that much. I was a pretty popular girl, I had lots of friends, and I think I made also a very attractive girl. Guys at school would drool over me, especially when I was in my cheerleader uniform, and if at first that kind of attention really unsettled me, after a while I was flattered by it. And after a few months I was finally asked out on a date. I was so scared and confused when that happened, but I didn’t say no to it, and what followed was one of the most magical nights of my life. Another date followed the first, and then another one, and… well, we’ve been in a relationship for six months now.

I had almost completely accepted the fact that I would have been stuck as a girl forever, when finally one night my sister let her guard down. After all that time, the stone was finally in my hands! I could have gone back to being a guy, I could have had anything I wanted! But as I kept looking mesmerized at the stone glowing with its magical light, I realized that I already had everything I wanted. I was happy as a girl, happier than I had ever been as a guy. As surprising as it was, I had found the truest happiness in a way I would have never thought before. The stone was of no use to me now. Except for a thing.
I held it tight in my hand and from the bottom of my heart I made my wish. <<I wish for the stone’s powers to never impact my new life, and I wish that someone else will find the stone and become as happy as I am thanks to it.>>. That said I discarded the stone and smiled wholeheartedly, knowing that eventually someone else would have experienced the same joy I was feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Great! I'm so eager to find out what we can achieve as a community :)

      Delete