11 February 2018

Emasculated

Requested by Elva :) Enjoy!
Another night, another dollar. This is my life now. I hate when my clients are that old. I know I should not complain, those dirty old perverts are willing to pay a lot, and with their old men’s stamina it doesn’t really take long before they’re done and I can send them away. But I can’t help but wish I had young and attractive customers more often. This chubby old man with his small dick can’t compare with a buff, hunky young man, with a thick, long throbbing cock. Just thinking about it is already making me so wet!

Dammit! I’m having those thoughts again! I can’t help it! Doesn’t matter how hard I try to get them out of my head, I keep thinking just like some kind of horny nymphomaniac. I hate what the talisman has done to me! At least it makes my new job a little bit easier. I can’t imagine how miserable and terrible my life as a prostitute for the yakuza would be if my mind hadn’t been altered at least a little bit. The more time goes by the more hopeless I become. I’m starting to realize that there’s no way for me out of this. And all because that fatal night I couldn’t defend my girlfriend from those thugs.

When I came to Japan for my studies I couldn’t believe how lucky I got when I had been assigned Iu as a tour guide. She was gorgeous, and such a sweet girl. With time our relationship got closer, and we even started dating. I was on top of the world. Unfortunately for me I couldn’t possibly chose a worse place where to take her to dinner. I had been told that I should have avoided that part of town, but nobody told me that actual yakuza thugs hanged out there. A group of them noticed how beautiful Iu was, and started to harass her. Of course I tried to defend her, but they were simply so much stronger than me, there was nothing I could have done. They knocked down both of us, and when we woke we were naked and tied up in their hideout.

I was so scared. I had no idea what they were going to do to us. I was afraid they would have raped Iu, but instead they started mocking me, making fun of me, of my helplessness… and of my tiny dick. They started to say so many awful things about it, saying I wasn’t a real man and that I couldn’t possibly satisfy my girlfriend with it, or any woman for that matter. I felt so humiliated. But that still wasn’t enough. They asked Iu what did she think about it, and her expression of disappointment utterly broke my heart. She kept quite at first, but then they started threatening her, and she joined them in their mocking and started adding even harsher, more humiliating words. <<That pathetic thing will never satisfy any girl! No wonder you’re still a virgin!>>. I was destroyed by those words.

Then things took an even worse turn. The thugs offered her an ultimatum. They said they were short of a prostitute, and that she could have decided to become a whore for them and let me go, or let them have their way with her only one time and have me take her place. I had no idea what they meant by that, but Iu didn’t hesitate a second. <<I’m sorry, but since you’re not much of a man anyway, I think you will make a much better whore than I would.>>. The thugs seemed amused by her answer, so they untied her, and then made her put a necklace with a talisman around my neck. They said it was a magical item that would have transformed me into an exact copy of her. As soon as it was in place, I felt myself become weaker, like all of my energies were being drained out of me. I was completely helpless, and could do nothing but stare at the yakuza starting to play with Iu’s body right in front of me, making me look at her right in her face.

I watched as she was being fucked from behind, all the while my transformation kept taking place. And even though I was trying to fight those thoughts, seeing her like that was making me hard. I couldn’t help it! After a couple of minutes I couldn’t hold back anymore, and I came right on her face. She seemed so pissed for that, but also pleased to see me keep transforming. Encouraged by the thugs she grabbed my balls, and started to squeeze them hard. It hurt so much, and I was so unsettled to hear my cries of pain come out of my mouth in a squeaking female voice. <<I’m going to make your balls burst!>>. She really looked like she meant it, and she kept squeezing, until to my dismay my balls actually popped. I was surprise to not feel any pain for that, but before I could come to the full realization of what had just happened, the transformation sped up. I felt my arms and legs become slender and dainty, two small budding breasts grow on my chest, and suddenly I felt a sucking feeling down in my groin as my cock reverted into a pussy, leaving me with a slit and the unsettling feeling of a void between my legs, and a strange and disturbing desire to be filled.

The yakuza then let Iu go, but before that they asked her to give me a name. She chose Jieun, and from that day that has been my new identity. As soon as she left the thugs started to have their way with me, teasing my new genitals, and fondling my breasts, and I was so amazed at how good that felt. I couldn’t wait to have their cocks penetrating me, an irresistible need that was driving me crazy. In a couple of minutes whatever was left of my male mind was gone, and I was reduced to a submissive, horny little slut, and they kept me like that ever since. Now I make them money selling my body, and it doesn’t look like there will ever be a way for me to leave this life, let alone go back to being myself. All I can do now is use my new body the best I can, trying get higher up in the hierarchy and maybe become a favorite of the bosses. Maybe then I will be able to achieve some kind of stability in my new life. And maybe eventually I will get rid of these damn thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment