24 February 2018

The travelling stone - Part 3

Today we got something quite special! :) This caption is a new installment of "The travelling stone" collaborative series, and it is the first caption ever written by a reader!

Shoutout to Joshua! I'm honoured to post his first caption ^-^ Since I know how important it is to receive support and most importantly feedback for newcomers I encourage all of you to write your thoughts on the cap :)

And as usual, the series is open for continuation to whoever will feel like adding to it! ^-^
I could not wait to get home. Stacey was coming over to practice for our gig Friday and I had just got some accessories from the thrift store. The coolest of them was a wicked green rock, I figured we would put it in front of the lasers and get some neat diffractions.
The main thing I want today though is just a few hours without my brother John he can be such a pain. Always telling us to be quiet and giving Stacey a hard time. She turned down a date from him once and rather than accept she is just not into him I guess he took it personal and now takes any chance he can to torture us.

Well when I got home Stacey was waiting for me and as luck would have it John hadn’t come home from work. So Stacey and I started going through the new stuff I got from the store when she put her eyes on the green rock and she leaped to pick it up. Just then John walked in and wasted no time being his normal miserable self.
<<Hi Chloe. Hey who said you can have Stacey over!>>
<<Its mom and dad’s house you aren’t the boss of who’s allowed in>> I rebutted.
<<Whatever, Im going to be alone in my room. Stacey ‘alone’ is what you will be for the rest of your life! HA!>>
<<I wish you knew what it was like to be like me maybe then you would get it.>> Stacey said as the stone glowed.

Just then John’s hair started to grow and change color. Slowly getting darker with each inch it grew his hair finally and quickly settled along the small of his back and was a bright purple. It happened so fast none of us had much of a chance to say anything.
John let out a scared ‘What’s happening to me?’ in a higher almost lyrical tone, which must have been a que to whatever was causing the transformation to begin again
John at this point was starting to hyperventilate and each quick breath seemed to cause his chest to expand further as he tried to catch his breath. His tshirt getting tighter as the air in his lungs pushed his chest further forward. Stacey ran to catch John to prevent him from fainting. By the time she crossed the room his tshirt was struggling to contain what were well developed breast that bounced and jiggled with each startled expression.
Things were happening faster by the time Stacey got John to sit down, his butt had bubbled out nicely and provided him nice cushioning as he sat down looking himself over. The changes happening faster than any of us could keep track. He grabbed at his hands which were aching and shrinking as blue nail polish applied to his nails the same polish that was now on his toes, toes that were now exposed at the end of stunning high heels.
John let out a final and petite groan of shock of ‘ooh’ as his penis receded into a vagina.

He sat there across the room from me in Stacey’s arms asking in his new voice <<Why do I feel so turned on right now? >>
Stacey replied <<Well sweetie you are a stone cold fox. I’d die if someone like you was in our audience tonight. >>
I asked in a dawning sense of realization <<Is that why you turned John down all that time ago? Are you a lesbian? >>
<<Stacey chuckled ‘I guess my mom was wrong apparently it wasn’t obvious to everyone. >>
John had settled down so much I almost forgot he or rather she was still there till she asked 
<<I feel so lonely can I stay with you tonight and learn more about what this is going to be like? >>
Stacey picked themselves off the floor in a rush of excitement proudly exclaiming they’d be at her house for the night!
I would have been more concerned for John if he didn’t look so excited to run out the door with her stone in hand.

By the time I saw them the next night just before the gig John and Stacey were all over each other. I walked up to them and asked John
<<So Jennifer how was last night? Wait what did I just say?!>>
Stacey responded <<We realized the stone was the culprit of the changes and made some alterations so that Jennifer’s life will be a bit easier. Like changing reality so all anyone knows of John is now Jennifer.>>
<<It makes life and taxes a lot easier>> they both said in unisoned giggle
<<Ok cool. So Jennifer how do you feel?>>
<<I feel great in fact I am really excited to get on stage. We realized last night that when I get ‘excited’ I can hit some wicked high notes.>>
They both giggled again.
Stacey chimed in and stated proudly <<We needed a new singer one who really connects with the crowd. Now the more excited and into the show they get the more excited and turned on Jennifer will get!>>
Wow I thought if the stone could do all that I wonder what else it can do. <<So where is it>>
The girls checked their purses and couldn’t find it.
Jennifer said <<I guess we lost it? Oh well, you ready to rock tonight girls!!>>

5 comments:

  1. Lovely caption. I've enjoyed it so much. Joshua you have a talent for it and I'll be definitelly looking forward for more of your captions (hopefully you'll decide to write more)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is an awesome cap :) I'd love to read more from you in the future, Joshua :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much. I wasn't sure if it would excite anyone but im glad to see people have enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun writing it and have a few other ideas I will work on and post here when they are ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m very happy to see that my idea is being taken into so many directions. This is exactly what I wanted when I thought of it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like it :) I hope you don't mind if I posted it on my blog, but it was such a fun idea that I had to try it and see where it would have ended up! ^-^

      Delete