18 February 2018

Embracing femininity

Request by Ahesr :)
<<Melanie! Mel! Come down honey! I have a surprise for you!>>
“What the hell does she want from me this time? Can’t she give me a break? She’s going to keep bothering me about being more feminine, that’s for sure. She probably wants me to start wearing dresses, or something like that. Haven’t I done enough already? I started taking care of myself, doing my hair and makeup in the morning, even started to wear some of the clothes she bought for me, like these shorts. It will never be enough for her though. She wants a daughter, and she’s going to do everything she can to get her.
Well, I’m not going to give up! I’m not a girl! She may have turned me into one, but only in body! In my mind I’m still myself, and I’m not going to let her change me into the daughter she wishes I was. I know she’s disappointed in me, but I don’t care! I will not let her completely turn me into a girl!”
<<Ah! Here you are honey, finally. Look who has come to visit us!>>
<<C… Chad?! What are you doing here?>>
<<Don’t be this rude, Mel. He was so nice of him to come to see you.>>
<<Quit with this bullshit! This is all your doing, I know it! What do you have in mind this time?>>
<<Watch your language, young lady. You know I don’t want you to swear like that. It doesn’t suit a pretty young girl like you.
Anyway, you’re right, I called him over. I wanted you two to spend some time together. Chad, please, show her what you’re packing.>>
*zzzipp!*
<<W… What are you doing? What the fuck are you doing?! Put it back in right this instant!>>
<<Oh come on Mel, don’t be that rude! You’re going to offend him. He actually has a pretty nice dick, don’t you think? Not too big, not too small. I bet it feels great!>>
<<Quit it mom! This is fucked up!>>
<<Oh come on, don’t be so prudish. We both know well that you have actually been getting really curious lately. The doctors said that it would have taken about a couple of weeks before your new hormones started to affect your libido, and it has already been a month since your transition. You have hold back enough, don’t you think?
Don’t think I have not heard you masturbate in your room lately. Admit it, you’ve been thinking about guys while doing it. You’ve been imagining gorgeous hunks fucking you with their thick, throbbing cocks. Don’t be afraid to admit it. It’s only natural for a girl to have those kinds of thoughts. And believe me, they do feel great.
Look at him honey. Isn’t he cute? He’s tall, fit, rather handsome also. And check out his dick too. I bet your mouth is already watering just by looking at it. Do you feel it, that warm sensation between your legs? Don’t you feel the need for it to fill you? Don’t you want to find out how does it feel?
Here, why don’t we take a closer look at it?>>
“Oh god, what is she doing? Why am I letting her guiding me towards his cock? It’s… it’s right in front of my face, not even an inch far from my mouth! I… I know I should push him away and get out of here, but… I kinda want to take it in my mouth!”
<<Come on honey, don’t be shy! I know you want it. You know you want it! Here, let me show you how it’s done.>>
“What is she doing? She’s pushing my head towards it! It’s… it’s in my mouth! I have a cock in my mouth! It tastes funny, but it’s… not bad actually. Its smell is kind of sharp, but for some reason it doesn’t disgust me. I kind of like it actually!”
<<That’s it honey, just like that. Let your instincts guide you.>>
“Oh god! Only now I realize that she isn’t pushing my head anymore. I’m actually bobbing my head back and forth on my own. It’s getting deeper and deeper inside my mouth. I can almost feel it reaching the back of my throat. It’s twitching and throbbing, and… that makes me want to suck it even more.
He seems to like it. He’s grunting, and he is caressing my head. I don’t want to look up at him! That would be too much! But… I guess a peek would not hurt.
Oh god! This perspective is so weird. I feel so used. But he seems to be really enjoying it. Oh god, I’m so wet right now!”
<<All right Mel, I think that’s enough. You are ready for the next phase.>>
“What?! Oh shit, I was getting way too much into it! I’m almost disappointed she took it away from me. Next phase? What is she talking about?”
<<Let’s get rid of these now. Oh, I see you have started wearing the panties I bought you. Good! Well, would you look at that! You are already pretty wet I see. I knew you wanted it all along.>>
<<W… wait! Stop! Don’t…>>
<<Oh come on, stop acting like that! You have already taken it in your mouth, why keep resisting? Just let this happen. You’re going to love it!>>
“Why am I letting them do this to me? I’m letting them bend me over the counter, and… I can feel it! It’s poking me, brushing against my pussy! Oh fuck! I can’t let this happen! There… there would be no going back for me if I let him fuck me! I… I…”
<<*Gasp!*>>
<<There we go. It went in nice and smooth. You really were eager for this, weren’t you? Well, your pussy was at least. All right Chad, show my daughter the joys of womanhood!>>
“Fuck! Shit! I… I have to stop this! It’s getting deeper inside of me. It’s stretching my insides. It feels so weird. And yet… so good! I have goose bumps, and I already feel my legs going numb. I… I don’t think I will be able to… hold… back…”
<<*Moan*>>
<<That’s it honey, let it go! Give yourself over to the pleasure! Doesn’t it feel amazing? Don’t you want this to last forever?>>
<<*Anf!* Oh god! Oh yes! Yes! Harder Chad! Fuck me harder!>>
“Holy shit what am I saying?! This can’t be me talking! I… I can’t be enjoying this! I’m a man!”
<<*Pant!* Keep… *Anf!* Keep going!>>
<<All right guys, I think we can look for a more comfortable place where to continue this. Let’s move on to the couch.>>
“I… I can’t be really doing this! I’m riding his cock cowgirl style, and I’m loving it! This must be a dream. Another wet dream, like the ones I have been having lately. Well, if this is a dream, then I don’t want to wake up! I want to keep riding it, and feel it deeper and deeper inside of me! I want it to mess my insides, and I want him to cum inside me!
Holy shit! I love being a girl!”
<<That’s right honey, just like that. I was sure that was what was missing in your transition process. I’m sure that starting from today, you will become just the daughter I have always wished for.
I’m sorry I had to get rid of your male self, but you’ll see, being a girl is a whole lot better. And the sex is amazing! You’re going to thank me in the end for what I have done to you.

All right, I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone now. Watch out Chad, you have to treat my sweet little daughter with the respect she deserves. A little of naughty fun is fine, but don’t think she is your fuck toy or anything like that. Well, unless she wants you to treat her like that, that is.>>

No comments:

Post a Comment