25 February 2018

Just a little tease


I was pretty bummed out when I was diagnosed with second puberty. That would be an understatement, I was downright depressed for it at first. For the longest time the thought of catching it and having to say goodbye to my male body and life had been my greatest fear, and now it was about to become a reality. The months leading to the final stage of my transformation, when I progressively saw my muscles I spent so much time building in the gym shrivel, my skin become soft and smooth, and new curves appearing on my chest and hips giving me a sexy silhouette, were like hell to me. And when one morning I woke up finding nothing more than a slit where my morning wood should have been I couldn’t hold back and wept. I was a woman now after all, I could afford to be emotional.

It was hard at first to adapt to my new body, but soon enough to my surprise I started to feel more and more comfortable with it. At first I was happy with just exploring it on my own, enjoying the amazing feeling of having tits to massage and squeeze how I liked, and fingering my new genitals even for hours on end. I simply could not get enough of that. After a while I realized that as a girl I was pretty hot, and started to enjoy the idea of getting all pretty and sexy and show my new persona to the world. I got rid of all the hoodies and other baggy clothes I wore for the first few weeks to hide my new figure as much as possible, and I started to experiment with female clothing. Lacy bras and panties soon replaced the plain cotton panties and training bras I wore at first, I started to enjoy the feeling of stockings and pantyhose enveloping my legs tight and making me look all sexy and enticing, and I loved how sensual I looked with miniskirts and tank tops. I even started to enjoy wearing high heels. Even though they were quite uncomfortable at first, they made my legs and butt look amazing, and soon they were basically all I wore. It took me a while to learn how to apply makeup and comb my hair properly, but I was happy with the results, and I looked amazing. I chose the name Julie for me, and I finally felt ready to come out to the world as such.

The first time I went out dressed in a gorgeous tight black dress and high heeled boots it felt incredible. I was radiating confidence, and felt so incredibly sexy. I enjoyed how guys’ jaws seemed to drop to the floor as soon as they saw me, and it made me giggle every time one of them would turn his head to check out my firm ass as I walked by. I didn’t even mind the catcall, even though I did my best to act like I was annoyed by that. It was actually flattering to hear them whistle after me, and calling me cutie or sexy. Don’t get me wrong, I was not into guys at all. As a matter of facts I was more than determined to live my life as a lesbian. But it was so incredibly fun for me to tease and seduce guys with my new hot body. I understood why women seemed to always enjoy playing the flirt with guys, and lead them around like dogs on the leash just using the power of their looks. I soon became a total vixen, and started to spend my nights hitting the club and letting guys buy drinks to me, and dancing with them moving and shaking my curves in the most enticing way possible, only to leave with a girl at the end of the night. I was having the time of my life.

However things soon got out of control. One evening I was sitting at the counter of a bar as usual, and I had already spotted my prey for the night. I kept sending that guy alluring looks, sitting in such a way that my legs wrapped in stocking would be exposed as much as possible. It didn’t take long of course before he sat beside me and started flirting with me. I let him buy me a martini, and I made sure to eat the olive as sexily as possible. He was mine, and I was having so much fun playing with him. Only I got a little carried away while drinking, and ended up being pretty tipsy, so I did not object when he offered to take me to his place. The thought of turning him down once there and see the disappointed look on his face was so amusing that I didn’t consider the danger of that.
Only when I found myself in the bed with him I realized my error. I felt so weak and powerless compared to him, and realized that he could have easily had his way with me. I started to panic, and tried to push him away, but he was so much stronger than me, and I could not resist when he started to kiss my neck and tease my pussy. He pinned me down on the bed, and I felt his hard cock starting to poke my pussy, and to my dismay I realized that that was making me wet. But I could not give in and have sex with him! I was not into guys! And yet the idea of him fucking me with his thick cock was so incredibly arousing!
In the end I could not hold back. I wanted him to fuck me from behind, so I would not have had to look at him, but I realized that that position made me feel even more vulnerable and used. I bit my lips as I felt his dick entering my pussy, and as it reached deeper and deeper I could not hold back a gasp followed by a moan of pleasure. He was not a kind lover, he fucked me so roughly for the following minutes, pounding me with mighty strength while holding me firmly from my hips, and yet to my dismay I realized that I was enjoying the feeling of being fucked so harshly. Despite having promised myself that I would not have let him believe that I was enjoying it, I started to cry for the pleasure, and when he finally blew his load inside of me and I collapsed on the bed exhausted, I realized that I wanted more.

Things do not always go the way we plan them, and if I started my life as Julie as a strong and confident vixen, now all I want to be for the rest of my life is a toy for guys to use as they please. It just feels so good to give yourself over to absolute pleasure. I never thought I would have ended up like this, but life never goes quite as we expect it, and the best we can do is to enjoy it as it comes. And I enjoy it. I enjoy it a whole lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment