22 February 2018

I got carried away

A cute and fun idea by Wakka :) Enjoy!
Oh god! Oh shit! Did… did I really do it? Fuck! I have my mouth filled with this guy’s cum! It’s dripping down my face and… this taste… I imagined it would have tasted saltier, and also that it would have been warmer. It’s quite different from what I expected, and yet… I think I kind of like it. God I feel so wet right now! My pussy is burning with desire! Blowing this guy got me so horny! Look at his cock. His thick, long cock dripping with cum. Oh how I want it inside my… What? Oh fuck he’s complimenting me now. What do I do? I still have my mouth stuffed. Am… am I going to swallow? I mean, I can’t just stay here staring blankly at him. I… I… Fuck! I got too far this time! This should not have happened! How could I have allowed this whole thing to get this far? What am I even going to tell to Samantha?

It all started when she got me that remote for my birthday. She was well aware of my little fetish. Of my secret fantasies. It was hard to confess to her that I fantasized about being a girl, but it was also so relieving, and since she took it quite well I thought that our relationship would have become stronger than ever. Unfortunately that wasn’t actually the case. Sure, nothing had really changed, but we both knew that there was no way she could have role-played with me or engaged my kink with me in any way. My fantasies would have obviously continued to be just that, fantasies, and yet now that she knew about it I had become much more frustrated instead of feeling relieved. That’s why she decided to give me that remote. It was supposed to transform my body and mind however I wished. As crazy as it sounded there would have been no harm in trying it, and so we did it. We messed with the settings in order to turn me into a girl and… it worked! It actually worked! Neither of us could believe it, but I had actually transformed. I was now shorter, frailer, and had two modest breasts hanging from my chest as well as an unsettling, although strangely intriguing void between my legs. I was in seventh heaven.

Unfortunately when I looked at my reflection in the mirror I was disappointingly underwhelmed by what I saw. Sure, I was a girl as I wished, tits and everything, but I had become a weird female version of myself. Nerdy, tomboyish, and not really that pretty or attractive, and worst of all not feminine at all. During the following days I tried to experience life as a girl as I always dreamed, but I had no idea how to do so. I had little to no fashion sense, and messing with my hair and makeup proved to be much more difficult than I imagined. I asked my girlfriend for some help, but unfortunately being the tomboyish type herself she couldn’t really do much. It was so infuriating. My time as a girl was proving to be more of a hardship than the fun experience I imagined it would have been. But I couldn’t just give it up and go back to being myself. There had to be something I could have done! And so I took the remote and started to mess with its settings once again. It had changed me into a girl, there had to be much more it could have done. That, as I would have soon discovered, was a mistake.

Just as I imagined there was a lot more that the remote could do, even altering my mind. Perfect! That was exactly what I was looking for! I would have given myself all the knowledge and mannerism necessary in order to act like a proper girl, and since I was there I would have also made me much cuter and sexy, the kind of girl I have always fantasized of becoming. Then a particular setting got my attention: Age. I have always wished to become younger and more carefree, to escape the stress and responsibilities of my job and go back to something simple and fun. I missed so many opportunities when I was a teen, but now I had the chance to relive all of them, and with a different gender. Oh how tempting that possibility was. In the end I couldn’t resist. I set the remote so it would have turned me back into a teenager, I pointed it at me, pressed the button and… when I saw my reflection I couldn’t help but starting to laugh and jump for the joy. The woman I had become was now a cute teen girl, with long brown hair, perfect skin, cute face, and perky little tits. My makeup was perfectly made, as were my hair, and my outfit was wonderful. I was simply perfect! But even more surprising and exciting were the thoughts now flowing through my head. My mind was filled with thoughts about dresses, makeup, parties, and to my surprise even boys. I had the mind of a teenage girl, and I was so unbelievably thrilled by it.

When Samantha got home she couldn’t believe her eyes. I was so excited for my new condition, and during the following days I had the time of my life living with Samantha, who had become for me something akin to an older sister. However after a while problems started to arise. While the remote had given me proficiency with girly things, it apparently did so at the expense of all of my adult knowledge. I couldn’t remember anything from my college years, and I had lost all the skills I needed for my work, as well as all the knowledge needed in order to lead an adult life. Moreover my new feminine thoughts were clouding my mind. I didn’t have any interest in acting like an adult, I was constantly fixated on my phone where I chatted and flirted with boys on social media, and all I could think about was fashion and cute boys. What had started as little more than a role-play game was slowly becoming a reality, as I now wasn’t seeing my girlfriend in a romantic way anymore. She of course was very worried for me, and wondered when all of that would have stopped, but truth be told I had no interest in returning to my old life. At all.

Eventually she got fed up with my teenage fits and my spoiled attitude, and so she took the matter in her hands. She took the remote and set it in order for it to return me back to normal. Despite my objections she wasn’t going to let me stay a girl any longer, and so I went back to my male form. Finally I had got rid of my female personality, and we could have gone back to live normally as we did before my transformation. I got what I wanted after all, and now it was the time to face my responsibilities once again. However that wasn’t as easy as it sounded. Despite having been freed of the mental conditioning I had inflicted on myself, my mind kept wandering, longing for that brief period of time where I was a teenage girl with no care in the world whatsoever. I still can’t say whether it was just some leftover of my mental changes still conditioning me or I actually really missed the feeling of being a girl. All I know is that one day I just couldn’t hold back any longer. I took the remote out of its hiding place and I turned myself back into a teenage girl. And the first thing I did after my transformation was to contact a guy I had been chatting with for a while to finally arrange a date. There was still one thing after all I was really eager to experience as a girl: sex!

And so here I am, on my knees, with my mouth filled with his load. I can’t even tell how I ended up like this. This was supposed to be a chance for me to have sex as a girl, but for some reason I immediately went down on him like a dirty little slut instead of having him fucking me. What do I do now? I can’t help but feel like this is a point of no return. After this it will be impossible for me to simply go back to being myself like nothing had happened. But I can’t just give up my old life and live from this day on as a teenage girl… can I? I… I can’t think straight! I’m just too horny! These hormones are driving me insane, or at least I hope it is just my hormones. All I know is that I hope that this guy recovers soon, because I can’t wait to have his manhood filling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment