09 February 2018

The traveller

A very special request from an Anonymous user, who wants... my body! D: Help!
<<*Sigh!* Home finally! Damn, what a day! I hate to dress sharply. Pantyhose are so uncomfortable, and those heels were killing me. This new job is going to be the end of me!

At least I can finally get myself more comfortable and have some rest. But first I have to check my blog! The requests don’t write themselves after all. All right, let’s see… seems like today has been a pretty slow day. Just one new mail.

Uh? What’s this? There’s nothing here. No object, a sender I’ve never seen before, and no text whatsoever! Only an attachment. I… I know I should not open it, it could be a virus. But I can’t help it! I’m just too curious! All right, let’s click it…>>


“I… I can move! I can feel! I finally have a body!

So much time has passed. I almost forgot how it is to be able to… feel something. I can feel the heat in this room… I can hear the noise of the traffic outside… I can smell perfume. So sweet. It’s like roses. Why do I feel so strange though?

My skin… so soft. Something is brushing over my shoulders. And… oh shit! Long smooth legs… and a round and firm butt… and… tits! I got tits! Holy fuck! I ended up inside a woman’s body!

Shit! I should have foreseen that something like this could have happened. When I uploaded my consciousness to the internet I knew I could have ended up just about everywhere in the world. The experiment shouldn’t have gone like this! The machine was supposed to create a copy of my mind, not to take it away from my body leaving it behind as an empty shell! I don’t even know for how much I’ve just been floating around the Internet as just a series of 0s and 1s. Weeks? Months? …Years?!

All right, calm down! Think! One step at a time. First thing first I have to figure out where, and most importantly, who I am. Then I’ll try to figure out what has been of my body and my laboratory. I have to find a way to go back to being myself!

But first… I guess I can enjoy this new body at least for a little bit. It’s been so long since I could actually move, and do stuff as a human being. I want to feel again! I want to eat until my belly bursts, and I want to touch every surface I can find! And I want to… explore this body! I know I shouldn’t do this. This is wrong on so many levels. Not only I’m a woman now, but I have basically stolen this body! This is the ultimate invasion of one’s privacy! I can’t just have my way with this body however I want… can I?

Then again, I guess that as long as I can’t figure out a way to get everything back to normal, I might as well consider me as the rightful owner of this gorgeous body. Man, this chick is hot! It won’t be easy to take over her life, but I guess there may be some positives to it. I’m a scientist after all. It’s just my nature to want to… explore. And I now have the unique opportunity to find out how a woman’s body feels like.

But there’s still one thing I have to take care of right now. This poor girl consciousness should be trapped in this mail, just like mine was. I can’t just leave it like this. I know how dreadful it is to suddenly not have a body. Don’t worry poor thing. I’m going to forward this mail to your contacts. If everything goes well you should have a new body soon. I’ll get everything back to normal, I swear. But for now, all I can say to you is… good luck!”

Oh my! What's going to be of me? And who will I end up as? :P

3 comments:

  1. awesome cap, Rachel. I'd love to see where you will end up ~cal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was really good and also scream for a sequel. I hope i get your mail. Be sure to send me again after that^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone wants to check it out, I wrote a sequel caption to this one: http://yasminatg.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-traveler.html

    I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete