03 February 2018

My honeymoon

Requested by Ahesr :) Enjoy!
Wh… Where am I? Oh I feel so groggy. Right, this is our honeymoon suite! But why do I feel so strange? What’s this thing around my chest… a bra?! Tits! I got tits! What the hell..? I’m Melanie! What’s going on?
There’s a note over the night stand. “You were so cute while sleeping and I didn’t want to wake you up. I’ll wait for you at beach. Last night was amazing! Love you honey! XOXOXO”. Last night?! But…

Ooh! I remember now! Man, last night sure was crazy. Why am I still Melanie though? I thought it would have lasted only one night. I will have to have a word with Mel. This can’t go on! I don’t want to stay in her body any longer! It feels just too strange, too unsettling! But I have to admit… the sex was pretty good. No, cancel that, it was amazing!
Yesterday was probably the happiest day of my life! I know it is a women thing to say something like that about your wedding day, but for the moment I’m a woman, so let me be sentimental. You would have been on seventh heaven as well if you had just married the most beautiful woman in the world. Oh how gorgeous she was in her white gown. When we got to the resort where we would have spent our honeymoon I could barely contain myself. I just wanted to rush to our room and make love to her immediately. However, just before I could throw her on the bed and jump over her, she stopped me, and said to hold the medallion she had around her neck together. I had no idea what that was about, but I knew she had a very superstitious family, and that was probably some kind of tradition, like all the ones I had to perform during the wedding. So I did as she said. We held the medallion together, she started to chant something, the medallion glowed with an eerie golden light, and suddenly… I was looking up at myself. I felt so weak, and petite, and my body was towering over me. I looked down at myself, and the first thing that got my attention were of course the breasts hanging from my chest. I grabbed them in disbelief, and I squeezed them, and that sent a shock to the back of my head. Yes, those were real tits, and I was a woman.

<<How do they feel honey?>> my body asked me.
<<M… Melanie?>>
It was so unsettling to hear Mel’s voice come out of my mouth, but still not as unsettling as the smirk that appeared on what used to be my face. Before I could have said anything else Mel had already thrown me on the bed and climbed over me. I was too scared to push her away, and when she started to kiss me, forcing her tongue in my mouth, caressing my body and fondling my tits… I don’t even know what happened, but I started to feel so strange. I felt powerless, but it also felt unsettlingly good! My mind was telling me that what was happening was impossible, and that I should have put an end to it immediately, but my body was sending me so many alien and enticing sensations that I just couldn’t do anything besides laying back and enjoying the ride. Somehow me and Mel had just swapped body, and judging by the raging boner I could see poking from under her pants, and from the warm sensation I was feeling between my legs, we were about to make love. And I was surprisingly fine with that.

She unfastened my bra with a flick of her hand, and immediately started to massage my breasts, and pinch and lick my nipples, and then she slipped a hand under my panties and started to tease my pussy. I jolted as I felt my former fingers running up and down my new clit. It burned at first, but I also felt myself getting wet and aroused, and after a short while those fingers were already running smoothly over my labia. My breath was getting heavy, and I felt my limbs going numb. She then got rid of my panties, and spread my legs. I didn’t fight back. I felt the tip of my cock poking me, and then pushing, and getting deep inside of me. I gasped as it was reaching further and further inside of me, and bit my lips when it started to go back and forth. Waves of pleasure were washing over me as my throbbing pussy was getting pounded faster and faster. It felt amazing!

<<You know, when we made love, I really enjoyed when you would throw my leg in the air like this.>>
As Melanie said those words she grabbed my leg and got it over her shoulder, and then started to hump me even harder, and I felt her cock reach even deeper inside of me, reaching up to my cervix. I couldn’t hold back a cry, and from that moment on I simply couldn’t stay silent. I moaned, and laughed, and asked Mel to keep going! I wanted more! I wanted it all! And when I finally felt like I was about to reach climax, I threw my head back and cried in ecstasy. My pussy felt so soar after that, and I couldn’t even feel my legs. I barely paid attention to my old body kissing me tenderly and telling me how good that was. I was simply too distracted, too messed up for what I had just been through. I simply collapsed, and fell asleep.


Just thinking about last night is already making me feel so aroused. God, I’m getting wet again. I still feel soar down there, but I want more! But I must get those thoughts out of my head now! I have to find Melanie and get my body back! I can’t just stay trapped in her body… right? Then again, why not? Why would I ever give up this gorgeous body, and the amazing feeling of having sex as a girl? I have no idea how or why we swapped bodies, but if she still hasn’t returned us to our original bodies, maybe she plans to keep us like this. And if she doesn’t want this beautiful body back, why should I insist? I can live with this! That’s it! I’m going to find her and have her follow me to some place where we can be intimate. I feel ready for another round of passionate love making.

No comments:

Post a Comment