15 February 2018

Making up for it

So, I've been a bad girl recently. Last week I forgot the birthday of my dear friend Marti from Marti TG captions, and I feel so guilty for that :/ So here's a little present for her hoping she will forgive me :)
“Crap! How could I have forgotten! She’s going to hate me so much for that!

And I couldn’t blame her honestly. How could I be such an idiot to forget her birthday?! Well, no time to mope! If I want my friend to forgive me I will have to work for it! And I know just the right way to make up for my stupidity. Now the final touch and… there we go! Perfect! Man, I hope I have guessed her favorite flavor at least.

Then again, it doesn’t really matter all that much. The cake is just a plus, the real magic is in the candles. When she will make her birthday wish as she blows them, she will see it come true. And I know there is only one thing she can possibly wish for.

All right, off we go! I’m sure she will forgive me. She’s such a nice girl. She could never hold a grudge on me, especially after such a present!”
<<Geez Marti! Easy with the cake!>>
<<Sorry, I can’t hold back! It is so good!>>
<<I’m really glad you like it. I put all my love into it. But you really should not exaggerate. You’re not a guy anymore after all. Now you have to take care of your body and worry about your line a lot more. You don’t want to gain weight and spoil that enviable figure now, do you? Well, unless that’s your thing of course.>>
<<No, you’re right, I should be careful. I’ll have a lot of things to get used to now, and watch out more for what I eat is definitely going to be among those. I still can’t believe it! I’m a girl now! Like, an actual girl, just like I have always dreamed! This is incredible! I’m so happy!>>
<<I was certain you would have liked my present. I knew you would have made the right wish.>>
<<I… I can’t possibly thank you enough for this!>>
<<That was the least I could have done after forgetting your birthday. I’m still so sorry for that.>>
<<You didn’t have to feel that guilty. It’s just another year to add to my Id card. But I’m glad you felt you had to make up for it. Thanks to you now I have everything I have always wished!>>
<<I know you will be happy with your new body. You’re gorgeous btw. I’m so jealous of your hair.>>
<<Thank you.>>
<< So, since we are celebrating your birthday, what would you like to do for your first day as a girl?>>
<<Well, I’m in the mood to party! How about we go hit a club? I’ve never enjoyed clubbing all that much, but I’m sure things are going to be quite different this time around.>>
<<I’d love to party with you!>>
<<Great! Now I should probably get changed into something different. I love this outfit, but I think I’m going to need something more… daring for our night out.>>

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :) Such a wonderfull gift and the cake was great as well. Now, off to the club to hit on some guys ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I may be a forgetful girl, but I hope I have made up for it :)

      Delete