19 February 2018

Meat eater


What’s the matter Greg?

Aren’t you talking anymore? Aren’t you going to continue to mock me for being a vegan?

I guess I finally found a way to shut you up then.

What did you use to always say to me again? “You need meat to live dude. Where are you going to take your proteins from? Where will you take all the energy? Look at you, you are a total wimp, just like all the vegans. A real man needs meat!”.

Well, now you can’t use that argument anymore, can you? Now that you are not a real man anymore you can finally become a better person.

Don’t worry, I know plenty of places where conscious and compassionate people like us can go eat.
I’ll take you there anytime you’ll want. You will be my girlfriend. Isn’t that awesome?

Oh and don’t worry for your precious proteins.

I know a perfect way for you to integrate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment