08 February 2018

You're the slut now


Peter felt very proud of himself. Not that there would have been anything to be proud of in getting to have sex with Laura. After all she got quite the reputation in the coastal town where he lived and where she used to spend all of her summer breaks. Every year when Laura arrived in town all the guys would flock to her since everyone knew that she was an easy girl. By now everyone had sex with her at least once, and she had become basically the town slut. But for some reason Peter was the only one in his group of friends who didn’t get his chance with her. So this year he promised to himself that he would have been the first to approach her and finally get his turn. As soon as she arrived he immediately asked her out on a date. He did everything properly, despite the fact that everyone said to him that she wasn’t worth the effort of taking her out to an actual date. They had dinner at the restaurant, he was nice and considerate, and he treated her like a lady. There was no way she could have turned him down this time.

He smiled with anticipation when she invited him to her place. Finally it was his moment. However he couldn’t help but feel kinda bad about it. After all he had just spent a rather pleasant evening and Laura seemed like a very nice girl. Perhaps it wasn’t fair to consider her as nothing more than a sexual object. These thoughts however weren’t enough to discourage him from his objective, and soon enough they got to the bedroom. She was stunning in her black dress. If it wasn’t for her reputation she would definitely have been the most desired girl in town. He joined her on the bed and reached to kiss her. He noticed a rather strange look in her eyes. She seemed almost malicious. But he had already hesitated enough and so with no second thought he closed his eyes and kissed her passionately, starting to grope her.

Suddenly he felt a strange sensation, like something was being pulled away from his guts through his chest and finally out of his mouth, and for an instant he didn’t feel his body at all. Then a whole bunch of new sensations hit him, making him feel confused and dazed. As he opened his eyes he remained dumbfounded when he saw his own face looking back at him. He felt a hand squeezing his chest and as he looked down he saw his former hand groping what could only have been a breast. He pushed away that guy screaming, but the scream immediately died in his throat as he realized that it was a female voice that was coming out of his mouth. He looked down at himself, staring at his dainty hands with polished nails, the perky tits hanging from his chest, the feeling of the lacy panties he was now wearing beneath which he could feel the emptiness of his crotch. As he looked up he saw his body looking amazed at himself, stretching his arms and flexing his muscle.

<<Wow! This feels amazing!>> he said.
<<W… What happened?>> said Peter hesitant, still confused by his new voice.
<<Don’t you get it? I’m Laura. I just stole your body. Now you are me and I am you!>> responded the guy.
Peter couldn’t even reply. Instead he quickly turned towards the mirror hanging on the wall and remained completely paralyzed as he saw Laura’s reflection looking back at him.
<<Amazing isn’t it?>>
<<B… but how? Why?>>
<<Just a little spell I found. I’m as surprised as you are that it actually worked, but now I’m mostly amazed by it. I feel incredible! So much stronger! Being a guy seems awesome!>>
<<This is not right! Get us back to normal!>>
<<Don’t worry, I will. …Eventually. I think I’ll just enjoy this body for a couple of weeks. Let’s say until the end of the holydays.>>
<<Y… You can’t do that! Give me back my body or I swear I…>>
<<What? What are you going to do?>> said Laura grabbing Peter by his frail shoulder. He felt incredibly powerless in that grip, only now realizing how much weaker he was as a girl.
<<If you haven’t noticed I’m the one in charge here. I’m the one who casted the spell and the only one who can undo it. If I want I can keep you like that forever, and you should be glad that for now I’m not interested in keeping this body.>>
<<Why are you doing this?>> said Peter feeling tears starting to fill his eyes. At first he blamed the fact that he was now a girl for how emotional he felt, but he also knew that she was right. He held no power in that moment.
<<Because I’m tired of this place. I had enough of being the slut. All I ever asked for was having a little fun while on vacation, but instead you and your friends turned me into some kind of whore. I can’t stand the rumors, and the stares. I considered not returning here ever again, but then I realized that the least I could have done was taking a little revenge for all these years, and let you know how it feels to be considered as nothing more than a piece of meat. It just so happened that you were the first to approach me this time.>>
Peter felt desperate, and regretted ever asking her out.

<<Now I’ll tell you what’s going to happen. For the following weeks you are going to live as me while I’ll pretend to be you. I’ll finally get a break and you will experience how miserable my life can be because of you pigs. You know very well that your friends won’t leave you alone. They will want their turn with you as usual. Well, you are going to give them exactly what they want. You will be the slut they think you are, and if you refuse keep in mind that I can do terrible things while in your body and then just swap us back and let you deal with the consequences. Try telling anyone what happened and nobody will believe you. You have no choice but to comply. Understood?>> she asked in a peremptory tone.
Peter had to reluctantly nod his head. How could he get out of that predicament?
<<Now get on your knees!>>
<<What?>>
<<Get on your knees and suck my dick. You invited me out expecting some sexy time after all, didn’t you? Well you’ll get what you wanted, just with our roles reversed. And you better like it, because this is what I expect you to do every day until we swap back. Now hurry, I’m eager to find out how it feels for a guy!>>

Peter hesitated. He wanted to assault her and just get his body back, but he was well aware that that would have been useless, and that she was well capable of go through with her threats if he didn’t do as she wanted. So he lowered his head, defeated, and kneeled down in front of his old body. He took his former dick in the hand and stroked it lightly, looking disgusted at it while on the verge of tears. He looked up at Laura who was waiting with a smug smile on her face, and as their eyes met he knew that he had no choice. So he closed his eyes and wrapped his lips around his former cock, smelling its sweaty scent and tasting its salty flavor. He started to go back and forth with his head, feeling it reach to the back of his throat, making him gag. He couldn’t help but to think that perhaps this was a proper punishment for the way he always considered Laura, but whether or not it was fair wasn’t important. He was now her. He was the slut. And he had to do whatever she said if he wanted to ever go back to be himself.

1 comment:

  1. i'm interested taking his place anytime he want. just saying^^

    ReplyDelete