12 February 2018

An incredible costume

So, yesterday I've been to the Venice carnival, and of course it immediately inspired me an idea for a caption XD What better holyday to imagine yoursefl as someone else after all ;) Hope you'll like it!
I have always loved holydays where you can dress up. I guess I just have some kind of desire to be someone else at times, and as soon as I put a mask on, for a short amount of time I can actually forget that I am myself. If you can relate to this feeling, then you can maybe understand why I have always been fond of the Venice carnival. The masks and costumes you can see there are simply matchless, and I have always dreamed of hanging out in San Marco square among all those people with their fancy masks. And this was going to finally be the year where I would have done so! I booked my trip to Italy months in advance, and had everything perfectly organized in order for me to not miss the famous Flight of the Angel. I was so hyped for it! Imagine my disappointment when they prevented me from accessing the square.

<<What the hell does this mean?! I have come a long way just so I could see the event!>>
<<Well, I’m sorry sir, but this year we really had to many tourists coming, and as safety measure we are restricting access to the square, allowing in only a limited amount of people beside those who came in a costume.>>
<<This is bullshit! I’m not going to accept this!>>
<<Mmmm… well, maybe there’s a solution to your problem.>>
<<What is it? Please tell me! I will do anything!>>
<<Well, I know of a costume workshop that is short on models. I can take you there, and maybe they will give you one to wear. Once you’ll have a costume you will be able to access the square with no problem.>>

I couldn’t believe it! Not only I would have been in Venice during the carnival, but I would have also been dressed in one of those gorgeous costumes! It was like a dream come true for me! However, once I was taken to the workshop and my predicament was explained to the manager, I remained speechless once they handed me… a gown!
<<What… what is this?>>
<<Well, I’m sorry young man, but we have run out of male costumes. We only have women costumes available.>>
<<Well, don’t get me wrong, this costume is beautiful and all, but quite frankly I doubt it would suit me.>>
<<Oh, that can be arranged, don’t worry. You see, we make traditional costumes here, but we are also acquainted with all the latest innovation in the field. And there have actually been quite interesting discoveries recently.>>

She took out what looked like a female bodysuit, which had for some reason also a head and wig attached to it. It was so creepy, looking and feeling so realistic to the touch, almost like real skin. I was so freaked out by it. She explained to me that it was a bodysuit that once put on would have made me look like I was an actual girl, so that I could have worn the woman costume. So I was supposed to wear that thing?! No way! However she was quite convincing in the end, and my desire to see the carnival was just too strong. So I did as she said. I slipped inside that creepy suit, and felt it adhere to my skin and wrapping me tight. It was so tight in fact that it felt like it was actually reshaping my body. The more of it I was putting on, the weirder I felt. My legs were now long and toned, and my belly had become flat, and even my arms and shoulder felt like they had just lost all of the muscles and that I had actually become a frail, thin girl. Caressing the suit felt like actually caressing my own skin, only now it was much softer and more sensitive, and the breasts that were now hanging from my chest felt unsettlingly real. As I fondled and squeezed them they felt like an actual part of my body, and down in my groin there was no trace of any bulge, only a flat crotch with a slit where my dick used to be. I did not have the courage to bring my now dainty hand down there and check out how that felt, and when the mask was put over my face and the suit was zipped behind my back, I was so disturbed by the feeling of my new face and body that I actually wanted to jump out of it right away. They showed me my reflection, and I remained speechless as I saw that gorgeous naked girl staring back at me in disbelief from the mirror. I looked and sounded just like an actual girl! It was incredible!

I didn’t have much time to recover from the initial shock, since they then started to dress me up in my costume right away. It took a while to get me ready, it was really bulky and awkward.
<<So, how do you feel?>>
<<How the hell do you think I feel? I’m unsettled! My voice sound all weird and feminine, I have long hair, and a slender and dainty body now somehow. For fucks sake I have boobs! They feel so real! And there’s nothing down there, only an unsettling void! I’m going to freak out so much!>>
<<I was talking about the costume actually.>>
<<Oh. Well, the corset is too tight, I can barely breathe, and it’s weird how it is perking up my breasts. And the gown is too large and bulky, not to mention the wings. I feel huge! I have no idea how I will manage to walk among the crowd dressed like this. Especially in these damned shoes! Fuck do they hurt!>>
<<Well, here in Italy we say “chi bella vuole apparire, un po’ deve soffrire”. Don’t you think it is worth it? Look at yourself! Aren’t you just the most gorgeous thing?>>
<<Y… yes, I guess.>>
<<That’s more like it. So, quit whining now and hold still, I have to put your mask on. You’re going to look amazing once I’m done here.>>

And she was right. Once I was dressed up in my new costume I looked incredible! I was just like one of those models I saw in the pictures, with their gorgeous costumes and fancy masks. It was just like I had always dreamed, only I would have never imagined that I would have actually been a woman. But once I started to consider the bodysuit just as part of the costume, I immediately started to act more natural, and felt much more at ease. They even enrolled me in the costume competition! I was so tense once I was on the stage surrounded by all those people applauding my costume. The jury wasn’t impressed, and I didn’t make it past the knockout stage, but would they have been that harsh if they knew that I was actually a guy? I didn’t want anyone to know that I was actually dressed in a bodysuit, but I like to think that if they did, I would have probably won!

And at the end of the day, when it came time for me to get changed and go back to be myself and go home, I asked the manager to keep the costume. Not the gown that is, but the bodysuit. As weird as it is to admit it, I had never felt as incredible as I felt that day, and… I couldn’t possibly have given that up. I wanted to take it back home with me, and wear it whenever I wanted. For all my life I felt like I wanted to be someone else, but never before I actually had the chance to do it. But now I did, and I was on seventh heaven when the manager smiled at me and said I could have kept it. I’m on my way back home now, and I’m so thrilled at the thought that I have that suit with me in my suitcase. I can’t wait to be at home and slip into it, and play dress up with whatever female item of clothing I can find, and… find out how anatomically accurate the suit actually is!

FACE REVEAL!
(well, kinda but not really, lol!)
Have fun during carnival :)


No comments:

Post a Comment