20 February 2018

Morphin' time!

A long overdue request by Marc. Sorry if this took so long, but it's the first time I attempt a caption involving a fictional character :/ Hope you'll like it :)
As a kid growing up in the 90s, I loved the Power Rangers. Sure, it was campy, silly, and maybe not… that good, but when I was a child I didn’t mind the campiness, or the silly costumes and puppets, or the admittedly quite bad dialogues. I loved the Rangers’ weapons, and costumes, and the cool poses, and the martial art stuff, and I would get hyped as shit every time the rangers would call their Dinozords to form the Megazord. That was the shit for me! And there was also one additional reason why I was so fond of the show: Kimberly.

I had such a crush on the Pink Ranger. She was so witty, cunning and clever, but she also had such a sweet and kind-hearted side to her. I was really in love with her, and if to this day I have such fond memories of the show, is mostly thanks to her. So you’ll understand why I couldn’t wait for the new Power Rangers movie to come out. Not only was I eager to see such a beloved part of my childhood come back on the big screen renovated, but I couldn’t wait to see how the new Pink Ranger would have been like. Naomi Scott seemed like a pretty nice choice to me. She was definitely hot, and I was so curious to find out which new spins they would have given to the character.

In the end, I wasn’t disappointed at all. On the contrary, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie! It was like going back to a simpler time, a fun and entertaining movie who stayed true to its campy predecessors while at the same time adding a lot of new interesting stuff. By the end of its runtime, there was another Pink Ranger in my heart. I was such in a good mood that I simply could not resist when I saw a strange looking man selling reproductions of the Power Coins from the movie. I was well aware that it would have been silly for an adult to buy that kind of stuff, but after all there wasn’t anything bad with that. I liked the movie after all, and those gadgets looked pretty neat. Impressive actually, almost like the real thing. I simply could not resist. I bought one and brought it back home all cheerful and happy just like a grade-schooler. And of course I picked the pink one.

I was inspecting it in my room, transfixed. It glowed with a strange pink light just like the coin in the movie. It was fascinating. It was just too tempting for me! I got up holding the coin in my hand, looked straight in front of me and said the catch phrase, just like I used to do when I was a kid. <<Morphin’ time! Pterodactil!>> I shouted, and to my surprise I saw the room warp in front of me. As I watched my surroundings change into what looked like a public bathroom I realized that I couldn’t move. All I could do was stand there paralyzed for the shock as my body started to transform. I felt my facial feature rearrange themselves into a different visage, my hair grow past my shoulders, my muscles shrivel as I became shorter and frailer, my butt becoming round and firm, my legs long and toned, my hips large and feminine. To my dismay I realized that my chest was inflating as I grew tits where my male pecs used to be, while down in my groin soon I could not feel my dick anymore, only an unsettling void. When the transformation ended I was looking at my reflection in a bathroom mirror. Only it wasn’t my reflection. I looked just like Naomi Scott.

Despite having been freed from the invisible force that prevented me from moving, I still could not bring myself to move even move an inch. I kept staring at that reflection, with my breath heavy for the shock. I was simply speechless. Then I realized that I looked just like Naomi did in the movie, and that I was holding a pair of scissors in my hand. Memories of the movie were still very fresh in my mind, so I realized immediately what had happened. I wasn’t just Naomi Scott. I was Kimberly Hart, the Pink Ranger! Like, from the movie, in flesh and bones! How was that possible? Did the Coin do this?

Confused and unsettled I started to inspect my body, and every inch of my new gorgeous self felt undoubtedly real! I was a girl! And it seemed like I was trapped in a movie now! What could I have done? I recognized the scene. It was one of my favorites of the whole movie. It was the moment when Kimberly cut her hair short to represent the desire for change and for a new beginning. Was I supposed to do the same? Was I about to live out the whole movie? Training with the Rangers, discovering my new powers, fighting Rita Repulsa? It was crazy to think that was all real. But the more I thought about it, the less scary that thought was, and the more thrilled I started to get.

Why wouldn’t I happily take my chance to become a Power Ranger? It was just like my childhood dream had just come true! Sure, maybe as a kid I would have imagined myself as the Red Ranger, or at least as one of the male ones, but this could actually have turned out to be quite fun. It would have been a very interesting experience to live as a girl for a while, and a very hot one at that. I started to shake in anticipation at the thought of all the fun stuff I was about to experience. I was looking forward to the moment I would have jumped that cliff, and started to discover my new superhuman abilities, and pilot the Pterodactyl Dinozord against that giant monster! I could barely contain myself.

<<All right! Let’s do this!>> I said to myself as I started to cut my hair one flock after the other. That was not only a turning point for Kimberly’s life, but for mine as well. There would have been time later to worry about how to go back to my life. Soon I would have joined my friends and started my adventure, and maybe I would have discovered that I was not bound to follow the events of the movie to a tee and actually had total control over my new life. If I played my cards well, maybe I could even have got the chance to make out with Trini!

1 comment:

  1. I hope I nailed your request :) It was something quite new to me

    ReplyDelete