10 February 2018

What was missing

Requested by Atoli :)
<<All right! You’re doing great!>>
“Damn right I am bitch! I’m going to blow your mind this time!”
<<Seriously, what’s got into you today! Your dance skills are on point! Sexy, enticing… you’re dancing almost like a completely different person!>>
“Well, that is not so far from the truth actually. Not only I have changed drastically since I have been accepted in this performing school as a trainee, but I also feel like a completely different person. Both in body and in mind!

I think I finally did it! I have figured out what was missing from my dance! And I owe it all to my mentor and muse, Naeun. Basically the whole reason why I have enrolled in this school was just to meet her, and hopefully show that I was good enough to tour with her and the Apink. I couldn’t believe it when she offered to help me improving my dance skills. I was doing so bad that the teacher said that if I didn’t start to get better soon I would have been expelled, and Naeun asked me to meet her in her room so she could teach me! It was like a dream come true!

Well, from that first night things went downhill pretty fast. I was so tense when she asked me to start getting undressed. I have always imagined how it would have been like sleeping with her, but never thought I would have actually been that lucky! However I could have never imagined what was about to happen. When she tied me to the bed I thought it was just some kind of kink, but she actually needed to have me immobilized, so that I couldn’t resist as she… did what she did. To this day I have no idea what kind of machine she used, but as she put that device on my cock and started to dance all sexy, teasing and enticing me, I came almost immediately. It was like all my energies were being sucked out of me from my cock, and as weird as it was, I felt my body starting to change. I felt my cock shrivel, and my whole body becoming smaller and frailer, and my skin started to feel so soft and sensitive. It took me a while to come to the unsettling realization that I was transforming into a girl. And for all the time Naeun kept teasing me with her sexy moves, laughing and smiling down at me as my masculinity was being drained from me. Orgasm after orgasm, by the end of the night my cock had completely disappeared, replaced with a pussy, and on my chest two modest breasts had developed, and they felt so weird and sensitive.
<<I’m sorry I had to do it, but you see, I’m not that good of a teacher for guys. If I wanted to teach you how to dance sexily, the only way I could do so was to change you into a girl. You’ll see, you’re going to get used to it in no time, and if you follow my instructions you will blow everyone’s mind with your dance tomorrow>>
I couldn’t believe it, and yet it was all right in front of my eyes. My breasts, my pussy… I was a girl!

The next day when I went to class nobody seemed to pay attention to my transformation. I guess I wasn’t Naeun’s first victim. However I wasn’t going to let my different body stop me in any way. I still had my dream to become a great performer, and hopefully follow my mentor on tour, and I was going to blow the teacher’s mind with my dance just like Naeun’s told me. Even though I was quite uneasy with my new body at first, as soon as the music started I felt my confidence increase. I felt sexy, and started to dance just like Naeun showed me, and all the guys around me were so much into me! However the teacher didn’t like my performance that much apparently.
<<You got the moves, but you look like a robot. It doesn’t look natural. You got better, but there’s still something missing. You’ll have to work on it.>>
I was so confused. I was happy I had improved, but I had no idea what was this… missing piece to my dance. However Naeun seemed to know exactly what the teacher was talking about, and she asked me to meet her in her room that night one more time. When I got there, I was quite surprised to see that we weren’t alone. Another male performer was there as well, and I didn’t know what to think. Was he going to practice with us? Well, Naeun had a completely different plan for us. Once again she tied me up to the bed, and then removed my clothes, and then… the guy started to get undressed as well! His hard cock sprung out of his underwear, and he smiled down at me, with a malicious look on his face, and Naeun did the same.
<<You see honey, if you want to dance sexily, you need to know how sex is like for a girl. If you want to tease and excite men with your moves, first you’re going to need to learn how to do it with your body.>>

As she said those words, the guy climbed over me, and started to poke my pussy with his hard cock. I was scared, and distressed, and I tried to break free, but as a girl I was so weak, and the ties were so tight. Moreover, as unsettling as it was, I noticed myself getting wet and aroused as the guy kept teasing my genitals with his fingers and his cock, and when he finally slipped his shaft inside of me, I gasped, and stiffened, until he started to hump me and pound my pussy with mighty force. It felt so strange, but also so good. Soon I got so much into it that I started moaning, and moving my hips so I could get as much of his cock deep inside of me as possible. And when Naeun untied me, I jumped over him and started to ride him ecstatic. I was loving it! And when I came, I finally understood what was missing from my dance.


Now I’m putting everything I have learned last night to good use. I’m moving my hips just like I was doing yesterday as he was fucking me from behind, and panting and moaning sexily while thinking about how good that cock felt inside of me. I can see all the other male students drooling over my sexy curves, and I love to tease them, and can’t help but imagine how good it would be to fuck every single one of them. The teacher seems quite pleased with my progress. If I keep doing this good, there’s no doubt I’ll be the one winning the contest at the end of the year and get the possibility to actually join Apink. Just a few weeks ago the best I could have hoped for was to become a background dancer for my idol, but now I can actually become a performer just like her, and tour with her! And sleep with our lucky fans after every concert! Oh god I can’t wait!”

No comments:

Post a Comment