21 February 2018

Couple therapy


Fuck this shit! Fuck that stupid counselor and that bitch of my wife! How is this supposed to save our marriage? If we were having trouble before, now I’m sure as hell going to get a divorce when this whole thing ends. How is this even legal? This is not a therapy, this is a torture!

“You need to understand each other better. Perhaps once you have traded places for a while you will both be more empathetic towards the other.”

Yeah, blow me you maniac! I hate this! How am I supposed to become more sympathetic when I’m constantly distracted by this back pain? Fuck it hurts so much… I can barely move. She used to constantly whine about it but I had no idea it was this bad. She should really have it checked.

I could barely manage to complete her chores. I thought it would be easy, a piece of cake even, but there always seems to be something that needs to be done. There’s just so much to take care of. The house, the kids… Are all her days like this? I hope she is not messing around while she’s at my workplace as me. I bet she’s happy to not have this constant pain anymore at least.

Maybe it is because of these breasts. They’re huge. Sure I already knew it but they seem even bigger now that they’re hanging from my chest. I like them of course, but now that they’re attached to me I wish they were smaller. I can’t take it anymore! I will lay down a little bit and have some rest. Maybe I’ll massage my chest a bit. I feel like that would help.

Yeah. Yeah this feels good. What a relief. It’s even kind of arousing. I had so much stuff to take care of that I didn’t even realize how different this body feels. I mean damn! I’m a woman now! It feels so strange. It’s so pleasurable to fondle my tits. What… what if I try to pinch my nipples just a little bit? Ouch! That hurt! But it felt… it felt really good. My arms are prickling with goosebumps, and I feel shivers running down my spine. Wow, I never would have guessed it felt so good for her. My groin feels… warm.

Fuck it! Since I’m stuck like this I might as well have some fun with this body. It is not every day that one gets to experience this kind of stuff from the other side. The chores will wait for a while.

Maybe when she gets home I’ll ask her to try something out. After all wasn’t she the one who insisted to try this therapy? It may actually help us out in the end, or at least spice up things in the bedroom. I guess our marriage could use a little bit of fun. I already feel more… empathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment