14 February 2018

Snap!

As promised, today five lucky volunteers will see their dream come true. So let's congratulate my friends elvax123, 4alice, latina, Roman and Yasmina!
I knew they would have answered. I hoped so. Nobody is alone in this world, and I was certain I could not possibly have been the only one with that kind of desire. That’s why I made that offer. I wanted to make them happy, to share my joy and give something back to the world after all of my dreams had come true. For I had finally achieved true happiness, and now it was time for someone else to achieve it too.

I wondered what would have been the best way to do it. After all, while we all shared the same deep desire, there may have been very different reasons for it. I myself when I changed myself did not really know what to do at first. Even though I had wondered for years what it would have been like to be a woman, now that I actually was one I did not know where to start. Was I going to become all pretty and feminine like I have always dreamed, or did I spend too many years as a man in order to do so? Was I going to still be into girls, or would I have ended up jumping on the first dick I could find? Well, it took me a while to get used to all the changes my body and my life went through, but I think I have finally figured this thing out. And in my experience, there was only one way I could have possibly made them experience right away the true essence of femininity. Maybe it would have been quite a rough start for them, but I was certain they would have appreciated it in the end.

I was ready. I gathered my powers and focused on those poor torn soul who came to me asking for a way to escape their lives and start a new one. Oh how I related to them. I was just like them until recently. I smiled thinking about what I was about to do, and finally I snapped my fingers. In a heartbeat the spell was casted, and those guys suddenly found themselves somewhere else from where they were, in a different environment, and in a completely different body.

There was Elva, who immediately showed off the flexibility of her new body. Quite impressive actually. Looking at your man straight in the eyes while he fucks you sideways, especially while bringing your leg up like that, is no small feat. But judging by the expression on her cute face, I’m sure it was totally worth the effort.

There was Alice. Poor girl, she was so confused at first when she saw that hunk laying over her with his cock buried deep inside of her new pussy. However the confusion and unease must have left place to the pleasure pretty soon, since in a matter of second she was already clinging her voluptuous legs around his waist, moving her hips so she could get as much of that shaft inside of her as possible.

There was Latina. I can only imagine her bewilderment when she suddenly found herself face down on that couch while that guy kept pounding her pussy with mighty strength in quite a rough way. It’s strange, but I could swear that she looked at me for a second, even though there was no way she could have possibly seen me. Then again I may be mistaken, and what I saw in her blue eyes was just the bliss she was about to achieve.

There was Roman. Truly an ambitious girl. That thick cock was way too big to fit smoothly inside of her eager little pussy, let alone her butthole. But she made it in the end, and as she collapsed on the bed powerless, at the mercy of her partner and completely overturned by the pleasure, she started to moan and cry like she was experiencing heaven. And I bet she was.

And finally there was Yasmina. When I saw her arch her back and roll her eyes for the bliss as her first orgasm washed all over her body, making her shake and giving her goosebumps, I swear I could have got off just to that image alone. The smile I saw on her face once it was all over truly was the best sign of gratitude I could have hoped for.

Maybe it was a little harsh of me to throw them all that abruptly into their new lives. But I’m sure they will forgive me for that. In the end they all got what they wished for. The most secret and desperate desire of their souls had just come true, and from that day on they would have lived their lives as the women they were at heart. I hope they will be happy with the bodies I gave them, and with the studs I have paired them with. Then again I’m sure they will have no problem whatsoever finding a new partner whenever they will feel a certain itch. That’s the best part about being a woman. Once your exterior matches what you have inside, there really is nothing you can’t achieve.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was my pleasure :* Hope you like your new body :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rachel. Thank you for fulfilling my biggest wish. It feels so great to be a young sexy woman ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel. Thank you for fulfilling my biggest wish. It feels so great to be a young sexy woman ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure just as much as it was yours ;)

      Delete