13 February 2018

The lenghts he would go

Concluding our carnival cavalcade with Rio! :) Enjoy!

---So? Are you going to keep me waiting any longer?---
---Be patient for fucks sake! I’m a little uneasy here---
---Come on, don’t be shy! Just take a pic and send it! I can’t wait to see how you look!---
---Fine! Here!---
---So… what do you think?---
---You’re stunning. I’m speechless---
---Come on! Quit it!---
---No I’m serious! You’re hot as fuck!
I knew you would have looked gorgeous with that costume!---
---You think so? I guess it kinda suits me well.
But idk, don’t you think it is a little bit too revealing?---
---Well, if we were to parade in the city square probably, but we’re are going to Rio baby!
Trust me, you will blend seamlessly among all those scantily-clad local beauties---
---Frankly I doubt it.
Do you think I will feel cold? I’m freezing here right now! I feel so exposed!---
---It is summer now in Brazil. I’m sure you will be fine. Those girls seem to handle the cold pretty well---
---Quit talking about the other girls!---
---Ahah! Jealous much? I thought the wishing stone changed you only in body. But I see you are acting just like a girl!---
---Quit it! It’s not funny!---
---It kind of is actually. You know, I still can’t believe you wished to turn into a girl---
---You promise you would not have judged. I didn’t do it with your wishes---
---I’m not judging. I’m just surprised, that’s all. But I can’t say I’m unhappy with how you changed. I guess I prefer you much more like that than as my best friend---
---Don’t get weird ideas now. Why I wanted to become a girl is none of your business, but I can assure you it is not just so I could do whatever with you. We just happen to share the wishing stone, and we’re going to use it to get to the carnival in Rio. That’s all---
---All right. Finish getting ready then. I’ll be there soon with the stone. We’re going to have the time of our lives tonight!---
---Yeah sure. See you later---

“Idiot! Of course I used the stone just so I could be with you! Why of all the men in the world did I have to fall in love with such an idiot?

I’m going to such extreme lengths just so I can be with him. First I transformed myself into a girl, and now I have even dressed in this ridiculous outfit just to spend a night together partying in Rio. This is just crazy!

How am I even going to tell him the truth? How does one confess to his best friends that he has been in love with him for years and that he just wants to be with him?

Whatever, I’ll think of something. Maybe once we are there in Rio I will find the courage to tell him the truth. Maybe there won’t even be any need to confess anything. Maybe it will just happen… And if it doesn’t happen, whatever! I have a wishing stone now, and with that I can have whatever I want, and every man I want. *Sigh* Too bad there is only one I am actually interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment