09 February 2018

New job

I got really depressed after the job interview. I had prepared so much for it. This was my chance to get my dream job, to finally put all the years of studying to good use. If I did well I was done, a couple of years of training and then I would have had a stable, profitable job in a big company for the rest of my life. And yet I managed to fuck it up. I’m such a failure. I don’t know whether it was the stress, or the H.R. manager was too hard to please, but I got nervous and I ended up stuttering like an idiot. With a company with such high standards I couldn’t possibly have made a good impression. I blew my chance. Imagine my surprise when I got called a couple of days later, being told that I got the job. I was walking on sunshine. I wasn’t a failure after all. I had no idea what was going to happen to me.

When I got at the office I was euphoric, I could barely contain myself. I signed the contract without even looking at it. I already knew it back to back after all. Turns out it is always best to read what you’re signing.
I shook hands with the manager and drunk from a glass who had been prepared for me on the desk. I thought it was champagne, to celebrate, but it tasted really funny. I shook it off right away as the manager addressed me.
<<Welcome aboard Mr. Ross.>>
<<Thank you! I’m so glad to have been given the chance to work as your accountant.>>
<<Accountant?>> he asked baffled. <<There must have been a misunderstanding. You have just been hired as my secretary.>>
<<Secretary? What the hell does that mean? I applied as accountant just last week.>>
<<That’s correct sir, but from the interview you resulted just not fitting for the role. However the personality test and the skill test showed that you were the perfect candidate for a secretary position.>>
<<Well that’s not what I wanted. I don’t want to be a secretary.>>
<<Well this is unpleasant. You have already signed the contract. Plus you have already drunk the potion.>>
<<Potion? What are you talking abou…>>

I couldn’t even finish the sentence. I felt my whole body burning and aching. An intense pain in my belly forced me to bend and fall on my knees, and suddenly I saw flocks of long hair fall in front of my face. I felt a pressure on my chest as two mounds of flesh appeared beneath my shirt, stretching it to its limit. I could barely be aware of all the changes by body was going through, my body hair disappearing, my face reshaping into a feminine visage, my butt becoming fat and plump. It didn’t last more than a minute, and when the pain finally stopped I had completely transformed into a cute petite brunette.
<<Chemical-X1.>> I heard the manager say from above me. <<The latest discovery from our pharmaceutical branch. A drug capable of altering the whole genetic structure of a subject changing his gender. No hormones, no surgeries. Just a sip of it and bam! I am confident such a discovery will make millions for the company.>>
I finally recovered from the initial shock and mastered the strength to say something, even thought my new female voice sounded so alien to me.
<<You… you can’t do this. Turn me back right this second!>>
<<I suggest you stay calm Mr.… Emm… Miss Ross. I know it may be shocking at first but you do not have to worry. According to our tests the effects should run out in about nine hours. Then you will go back to being your old self.>>
<<Great! And then I will get the hell out of this place forever and sue you all!>>
<<I’m afraid this will not be possible. You signed a contract after all, and you need a three months’ notice in order to rescind from it. When you signed you have officially became my new secretary, but in actuality it is mostly a pretext to keep you under observation and study how the drug works. As I told you the effects lasts nine hour, just the length of a work day in our company. Every morning you will drink the potion and as long as you will stay inside the company you will be my secretary, and at the end of the day you will go back to being yourself. It isn’t that bad after all, it will just take some time to get used to it, and you will get a huge wage for it, way higher that what you would have got as an accountant. So what do you think? Are you still on board?>>

I have no idea what went through my mind when I accepted. I was just so confused. It was a lot to process for me. But I just rolled with it. Now I’m entering my second month as a secretary, and I had a lot to get used to. The dress code is one of the worst aspects. I always have to wear uncomfortable clothes such as pencil skirts, and pantyhose, and this fucking high heels. My job isn’t hard at all on the other hand. Just fill some papers, bring coffee to my boss, and answer to some calls every now and then. He didn’t lie, I get paid really a lot for it. Money are not a problem anymore for me.

You would think that having to get under my boss desk on a daily basis to suck his thick, throbbing cock would be the worst of my new tasks, but it really isn’t. In fact I’m finding out I kind of enjoy it. I enjoy it a whole lot actually. I don’t like when he comes on my face, I always have to redo my whole makeup afterwards and I’m constantly afraid that someone could smell it. But he likes it so much, and I too get really aroused, especially when he calls me his bitch. Yeah, our working relationship has evolved a lot in the past weeks. He says that it is just a test to assess how the drug is affecting my libido and sexual preferences, but I’m sure there are all the extremes to sue him for sexual abuse. I don’t think I will do it though. We got really close by now. I even started to take the Chemical-X1 on the weekends and to go on boat rides with him on his yacht. I’m really living the good life.

My female colleagues of course hate me, I couldn’t make many friends. They think I just got hired because I fuck the boss, and it doesn’t help my reputation the fact that I never go out with them when they invite me. How can I after all if as soon as I get out of the office I go back to being my old male self? This may not last for long though. My boss offered me to become a test subject for the Chemical-X2, a new more powerful drug with stronger and longer lasting effects. If I take it I will be stuck as a woman for a month. And if I will ever get to take the Chemical-X3 it will last a year. And then who knows…

I should really consider the possibility. Being a secretary isn’t that bad, but being the boss’s lover is a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment