05 February 2018

Awkward dinner


Mrs. Anderson sighed with resignation. She really hoped that that family dinner would go on smoothly. Admittedly it could have been a lot worse. She was really concerned about how her son Bobby would have behaved. It was the first time that Millicent, the older sibling, brought her fiancé Mike home for Christmas, and she knew how jealous of his sister Bobby could get. She pleaded him to behave and to not throw any scene while they were staying there for the holidays. And much to her surprise he was behaving surprisingly well. The 18 year old boy was polite, easy going and even nice to Mike, more than she could ever ask for. On the contrary it was Millicent who was acting strange. She was taciturn and evidently uncomfortable and she was acting really cold towards her boyfriend. Why? Did they have an argument? Usually she was always overjoyed when they were together. She was really concerned about her, but then again it could have been a lot worse. She was just glad that for the moment there had not been any scene.

Millicent was keeping her head low, her eyes fixated on the plate in front of her, avoiding to make eye contact with anyone. She was well aware that she was the center of the attention in that moment. She could feel the concerned stare of her boyfriend to her left, and to her right her brother Bobby looking at her gravely. Her father started some small talk with Mike to break the evident tension, but as Mike started to respond she felt his hand reach for her leg below the table, caressing her thigh under her dress. A cold shiver ran down her spine. That was too much. She couldn’t handle it anymore. She quickly stood up from the table, excused herself and quickly hurried to the adjacent room, stumbling over the heels she was wearing. Mike was baffled by her reaction, and was about to follow her, but he was suddenly stopped by Bobby.
<<Wait! I’ll check what’s wrong. It probably is nothing. Don’t worry and keep eating, we will be right back!>> he said to him stuttering. There was definitely something strange going on, but Mike did as he said and sat down again.
Bobby rushed to the living room where Millicent was standing in a corner with her arms crossed, upset and murmuring curses. He reached her and took her to an even more isolated room where he looked at her straight in the eyes enraged.

<<Well? What’s the matter now?>>
<<I can’t! Ok?! I just can’t! This is too much for me to handle! You can’t make me do this!>>
<<Do you think I’m enjoying this? Do you think I like to pretend to be my little brother for the holydays? I hate this as much as you, if not more than you. And it’s all your fault!>>
<<My fault?!>>
<<That’s right! And you know that very well! We are in this situation because of your stupid jealousy. Now we’re stuck like this. You heard what grandma said? She’s going to keep us swapped until we learn to understand and tolerate each other. Now I definitely do not want to remain stuck in your body, so you better behave. You’ll go back to the table and pretend to be me and act like a loving girlfriend to Mike. You will do all that is necessary, even have sex with him if it comes to that. Understood?>>
Bobby frowned, making an expression that definitely didn’t belong to his sister’s face. He unfortunately knew very well that she was right. He had no choice. But how could he have acted just like nothing was off?

Eventually they both returned to the dining room where the family was waiting for them. As Bobby sat Mike whispered in his hear. <<Is everything all right honey?>>. He cringed to those words, but he forced a smile.
<<Y… Yes honey. It was nothing.>>
<<I’m happy to hear that.>> said Mike, and gave Bobby a tender kiss. Bobby wanted to puke but he could feel his sister’s gaze behind his back. He had to do what he had to do. The dinner continued pretty smoothly, but he couldn’t help but wince every time Mike reached again for his legs, caressing him and pinching his butt. This continued even after the dinner in the living room. Why couldn’t he leave him alone for a second? After a while Mike got up and said to everyone that he was going to bed. He then whispered in Bobby’s ear <<I’ll wait for you in the bedroom honey.>>
He then winked at him and kissed him passionately. Bobby wanted to push him away and leave the house, but he was met with his former eyes giving him a glacial stare, like his sister wanted to remind him that he had to bear it.

“Ok, I’ll do it. I have to do it if I want to go back to be me. I’ll let him kiss me and grope me all he wants, but nothing more than that!” he thought to himself. “I won’t let my first time be with a man. And trapped in my sister’s body”.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I was wondering if I could make a caption request. I was thinking of a shy white teen/young human male getting transformed into a busty black or Asian woman and becoming the "school slut" or "campus whore", whichever you like more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, no problem :) Sorry if it will take maybe a while but I have a bunch of requests waiting in line :/ For future requests leave them under the post you see pinned to the right of my blog ;)

      Delete
    2. Don't worry, I'll enjoy your other captions in the mean time :) Sorry for posting on the wrong post, I'll make sure I post on the request post next time :)

      Delete
    3. It's ok, doesn't make that much of a difference really :) Hope you'll like the final result ^-^

      Delete
  2. Hey it has been a few hours now and you never responded to me when I asked what you planned to do with my body. Rachel? I need it back you can't just do this to a guy. you body thief! I have a life you no MY life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ups :P Guess I'm having that much fun with it that I basically consider it as mine now ;) Hope you won't mind if I keep it a little more, I bet I can put it to a much better use than you would do XD

      Delete