24 February 2018

My mind, my body, my soul

Requested by Atoli :) It turned out quite lenghty, but it takes a bit to turn a guy's mind, body, and soul into that of girl ;) Enjoy!
It’s… it’s over! My god, I can’t even think straight. I feel so strange. My breath is heavy, and my limbs are numb. I can’t feel my legs, and my… my pussy… it’s so soar. Does it feel like this every time for girls, or did it just have to endure too much tonight? I… I can still taste it. The salty taste of that guy’s cum. I can’t believe I was able to swallow it all. Despite the fact that I almost felt like throwing up at first it was so arousing to swallow his load.

Victoria, Luna and Krystal are thanking those guys and greeting them. Thank god, I don’t want them to see me like this. It’s too weird, I feel so exposed. I want to remain alone with my friends. I need their help to figure this whole thing out. I’m sure they will explain what is happening to me. I… I feel so different, so changed! Not only in body. There’s something more now. Maybe this is what they were talking about when they said they would have changed my soul.

It all started when I have been accepted to this university. I was so happy to have made it in here, but as I toured the campus for the first time and noticed that there were only girls I started to realize that something was wrong. Once I have been introduced to my new roommates I was obviously happy to learn that I would have spent the semester so close to three gorgeous girls, but soon I started to feel uneasy as well. They were kind and nice, and I started to like them immediately when they were asking me about my life and hobbies, but then their question started to get more… personal. They asked me if I was a virgin, and how big my penis was, and when I did not respond to those embarrassing question they simply giggled and laughed at me. I couldn’t help but think that those were three really strange girls.

My first night here was a sleepless night. The girls woke me up in the middle of the night, and when I opened my eyes and tried to get up I realized that they had undressed me and tied me to the bed. I was confused, and quite distressed even, but also intrigued by the situation. I foolishly thought that they wanted to have sex with me, and the mere thought got me hard, but as soon as they saw my hard-on they once again laughed at me.
<<Well, would you look at that. I’m sorry, I’m afraid we can’t allow you to carry this thing around the campus. This is a university for girls only, and guys are not allowed.
Don’t worry though, you’ve been accepted here, and therefore we took on us the task of making you fit better in here. We are going to turn your mind, body, and soul into that of a girl!>>
I couldn’t even take in the absurdity of what they had just told me that they took out a syringe filled with a strange pink liquid, and they injected me with it. I wanted to scream and protest, but I instantly felt so weak and tired that I passed out.

When I woke up I felt… normal, like nothing had happened, so much so that at first I thought that it was all a dream. Only after a while I realized that something was off. I felt strangely weak, and I realized that my skin was soft and sensitive, and most importantly my morning wood was missing. When I checked myself in the mirror I realized that my face and body looked much more delicate, feminine even. Then I realized that Victoria was in the room with me.
<<Oh you’re awake. Good. Come on now, we have a very busy day ahead of us! Today I’m in charge with changing your mind!>>
My mind? Memories of the previous night and of what the girls told me about turning me into a girl started to surface, but before I could say anything Victoria had already leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were so soft, and she smelled so good. But I couldn’t take in how amazing that moment was, for suddenly strange images started to flood my mind, images that seemed almost like lost memories resurfacing. Memories of being a girl, and growing up as one, playing with dolls, wearing dresses, shopping, wearing makeup! Memories of my first period, my first boyfriend, my first kiss… my first time! And many, many more. I had acquired vivid memories of a life that wasn’t my own, and I realized that those were Victoria’s memories of growing up as a girl. It felt so weird.
<<Come on now, we need to get you some new clothes! You’re going to need them for your new life!>>

That afternoon I had the time of my life shopping with my new friend. It didn’t even feel wrong at all to try on and buy all those dresses, and skirts, and even bras and panties. I have always looked quite femmy as a guy, and now my body seemed to have become even smaller and frailer, so much so that with some makeup and the right outfit nobody would have been able to tell that I was actually a guy. We laughed, and chatted, and had so much fun, and as time went by I realized that I had started to think of myself as a girl. And the thought made me strangely happy. Victoria smiled at me, and said that my mind had been completely transformed. I was confused, but not at all scared nor unsettled by the thought. It actually felt rather good.

When we got back to the dorm, we found Luna and Krystal waiting for us, and they seemed to be busy preparing some kind of ritual, messing around with some weird artifacts and potions. Then Luna came towards me. <<It is my turn to take care of your body.>> she said, and then she pushed me on the bed and immobilized me just like the previous night. She then took out a bowl filled with a strange sticky substance which she spread all over my body. Immediately I started to feel weaker, and to my dismay I felt my chest starting to itch and saw breasts slowing starting to develop there. Then she grabbed my dick, and started to jerk it. <<The source of masculinity is the cock and balls. Once you will get rid of them the rest of the changes well be easier.>> she said as she took out what looked like a ritual knife. I felt like I could have fainted as she started to pull my dick and got the knife close to it. I felt a sharp pain as she sliced off my genitals, but to my surprise I noticed that there was no blood, and that the pain felt less intence just after a couple of second. As I watched my dick twitch in her hand and turning into plastic, I felt all my strengths leave me, as well as my memories of being a guy. It was like something had been pulled out of me. Then I felt a new aching feeling, like a hold in my soul. Something important was missing, and now I was left with only an unsettling desire to be filled.

Luna showed me the dildo that used to be my dick. <<Your female body is complete. Now the only way for you to have a cock between your legs is for a man to fuck you.>> The girls all laughed at me. <<Congratulations! It’s a girl!>> they said as they pulled a mirror in front of me to show me my new reflection. My heart sunk as I saw a petite Asian girl with an innocent face staring back at me. Then Krystal sat on the bed beside me. <<Now it’s time for your soul to change too. I will happily take care of that.>> She kissed me, and once again my mind went blank. I laid back completely overwhelmed as she started to explore my body with her dainty fingers. She told me that girls have more toys to play with than boys, and then she started to caress my body, making me realize how sensitive my skin now was, and I quivered when she blew on my neck. Then she started playing with my nipples, and sucking them, and I moaned as I realized that that was making me wet. It was such an alien an unsettling sensation, and yet it felt so good. As soon as she started to tease my new genitals, brushing her dainty finger over my clit, and then stuck it inside of me, I came almost immediately. I simply could not hold back. <<Already?! But I have just got started here!>> she said amused, and then she kept teasing me with her skillful finger, until I was completely lost in the pleasure. Then she took out the dildo, and looked at me serious. <<Are you sure you want to go all the way? Once you will learn how it feels to be fucked as a girl and you will have fulfilled the aching void every girl feels, there will be no going back for you. Right now you could always turn back and enjoy relationships with girls, but once you will have felt a cock inside of you, you won’t stop craving for it just like us.>>

I didn’t know what to think. I was so overturned by what was happening, and I could barely grasp what she had just told me. But as I thought back at the orgasm I just had, I realized that I couldn’t possibly have stopped there. I wanted more. I needed it! <<Do it!>> I said. <<Make me a girl!>> Krystal smiled, and then she stuck the dildo inside of me, and as I felt it stretch my insides and reach deeper and deeper inside of me, soon all I could focus on was the bliss I was about to achieve. But when I finally reached climax, and could finally catch my breath, I realized that something was still missing. I asked my friends what that could possibly have been, and they smiled at me. <<Of course something is missing. How could a dildo compare to the real thing? Don’t worry, the process requires for your soul to be completely changed by tonight, and we are going to take care of that.>>

A few minutes later, four guys entered our room. It was pretty obvious why they were there, and I felt at the same time scared and eager for what was about to come. They all seemed so huge and strong compared to my now petite body, and I gulped when I saw their dicks. For a moment I felt like running away, but only for a moment. In the end my desire was too strong, and once each of us picked a guy I was ready to start. I used the memories I got from Victoria to give him a blowjob, and visualizing myself in my mind as a submissive Asian girl kneeling down in front of him, turned me on so much. When he came in my mouth it was rather unpleasant at first, as I had to gasp for air while I tried to take the whole load in my mouth, and I didn’t really like the weird taste and sharp smell, but I was simply too aroused to let that stop me. I swallowed it all, priding myself for having been a good girl. Then he turned me around to fuck me, and I was quivering with anticipation. Feeling his cock penetrating me was amazing, and it didn’t take long before I started crying and moaning and begging for more. When he finally came and I felt his warm load being shot inside of me I understood what the girls meant. I was now completely satisfied, and the knowledge and feeling that I could have become a mother for that was the last part of my transformation. All around me my friends were covered in cum as well, and had satisfied looks on their faces. I collapsed exhausted, and I laid here without moving until now.


<<So, how was it?>> Krystal asked me. I didn’t even know what to say. I had just been through so much in just a couple of days! <<Now that I think about it, we don’t even have a name to call you by. Let’s see… how about Sulli?>> The other girls cheered, and then looked at me curious about my opinion. A name… a female name for the new me. I tried hard, but by that point I couldn’t even remember my male name anymore. I was a girl, and I would have been one for the rest of my life probably. I was surprised for how ok I was with that. <<Sulli sounds lovely.>> I said, and my friends all smiled at me and hugged me tenderly. In that moment I was sure I would have loved my new life, as long as I could have had my friends beside me and many other nights like that one ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment