07 February 2018

The experiment

An Anonymous request :) Hope you'll like it


07/02/2020. Test number 1.

Test subject is Natasha White, age 32. My neighbor. Healthy and… female. The chip was implanted into the subject’s brain while asleep. Just as planned the sleeping pills worked perfectly, and she didn’t realize anything. It has already been a week since then, and she doesn’t seem to have noticed anything wrong still. By now her body should have been properly mapped out. The nano bots have invaded all of the subject’s blood stream. Her nervous system should be under complete control. Now, if everything goes according to plan, as soon as I will put on the helmet I will be able to connect with the chip, and in turn I will be in full control of her body. All right… here goes nothing!


08/02/2020. Test number 1. Continue from last recording.

I’m currently recording from the subject’s phone. I did not consider how I would have been able to record after the swap. Therefore I’m going to record a video and then put it on a hard-drive and bring it to my laboratory.

So… the experiment seems to have worked. It worked perfectly actually. It was like I had simply woken up from a deep sleep. I felt groggy, and my head kind of ached, possibly due to the chip, or to the nano bots… or maybe Natasha just got hammered last night.

This body feels… different, to say the least. I seem to have complete control over it thanks to the bots. I have performed some basic medical tests on her, and she seems perfectly in health. No trace of any side effect. But I keep feeling weird. My skin feels strangely sensitive, much more than usual in fact, and these… weights are quite cumbersome. They keep getting in the way, and I feel very uneasy. On second thought it was probably a bad idea to choose a female as a first subject. It’s hard to tell which of this strange feelings are due to my different body and which are due to the possession procedure.

But since I’m here, I’m going to continue experimenting. This is an historical moment in the history of science! Not only my machine worked, but now I have the unique opportunity to explore a female body! So here’s what’s going to happen. I’ve searched through the subject’s belonging, and… I’ve found a vibrator. Now I’m going to start… using it, and I’m going to record my experience, as well as my thoughts. So… yeah, here we go.

*bzzzzzz*


10/02/2020. Test number 1. Continue from last recording.

So… things have taken a turn for the worst. Since last recording I have kept exploring my new body for a while, and trying to record everything that seemed important. However, when I finally was happy with my first day of experimentation, when it came the time to go back to my body… I realized that I didn’t know how to do it. Not knowing what to do and being afraid I could have ended up doing some damage, I went back to my laboratory, where I found my unconscious body where I left it. It was so strange to look at myself from outside. However I still had no idea how to revert the process. I considered shutting down the machine, but I was just too scared to try something so rushed. The best idea I came up with was… to forcefully remove the chip form Natasha’s head.

That turned out to be a mistake. As I did so I realized that I was still trapped in her body, while mine was like in a sort of coma. I removed the helmet from its head, but it still laid there unconscious. I didn’t know what to do. All I could come up with was to take away from the lab as much equipment as I could and take it to Natasha’s house. Then I called an ambulance so they could take care of my comatose body.

Now it is in a hospital, and it seems like I’m going to be stuck like this. I have reconstructed my lab here, and I’m currently trying to figure out what went wrong, and whether or not there’s a way for me to go back. But for the time being, it looks like I’m going to be Natasha White from now on. I hope I can get a grip of myself soon. This body is just… constantly so horny! I can’t seem to focus on anything! I… I’ll just get my vibrator out one more time. Then I swear I’m going to start working on a solution. This is gonna be hard, but at least I can try to make it a little easier to endure.

1 comment: