10 February 2018

Potion TG-1X. Report 66.

Originally inspired by a caption series by bbrdz :)
<<Ffffuck! Yes! Yes!>>
<<Mmmmmm…>>
<<You’re an idiot Marshall! How could you mix up the drugs? Look at what you’ve done! Oh God!>>
<<Mmmm… shut up!>>
<<This… Fuck! This is all temporary right? We will change back to men, right?>>
<<Does it matter?>>
<<No… No! It doesn’t! Keep going! I… I’m almost there! Oooh!>>


September 14, 2017.
Today it is the third day since the incident.

First of all I want to apologize to the company. What I and agent Marshall have done is unprecedented and inexcusable. Stealing from the company was a ruthless act, considering all our years of service. We gave up to greed and made a plan to steal formulas from the chemical division and sell them to the competition.

Unfortunately it turned out that fate had different plans for us. That same night we made a huge mistake. Believing we were taking some tranquillizer to help us sleep we ended up taking potion TG-1X. The consequences were obvious. Just like it has been recorded in all previous tests, in a matter of seconds me and agent Marshall changed into women.

Despite our confusion we found ourselves completely unable to focus on finding a solution to our predicament. Instead we both felt the irresistible urge to check out our new bodies. As I started groping my new breasts, brushing my nipples, teasing my new genitals, I started to feel incredibly aroused. The same was true for agent Marshall. It didn’t take long for us to jump at each other and start to have sex. It has all been recorded by the camera with which all agents are equipped, which I forgot to turn off. I’ve kept watching that video over and over for the past few days, masturbating, trying to contain my new urges.

It all went downhill from that point on. Soon enough my new body started to feel natural, like I’ve always been a woman. Then I started to crave sex, constantly, an irresistible persistent urge. I lost count of how many times me and agent Marshall had sex in the last 72 hours. But this can’t go on anymore.

TG-1X is supposed to transform any man into a perfect slave girl, whose only purpose is to serve and get fucked by her master. These new instincts can’t be fought with such petty means like lesbian sex. I found myself longing for a man to fuck me. It is driving me insane.

Our new bodies allowed us to escape the agents sent after us, but now I’m turning myself in. While I’m writing this report agent Marshall is buying us some dildos with which to hopefully find some relief. But I know that will be no use. Now that I’m a woman all I need is a master to serve, and my life will not be complete until I will have found one.
I’m sending this report with the hope not of being reintegrated into the company, or to be changed back into a man. All I wish for is for you to get me to my new master. As a sign of good faith I will deliver also agent Marshall, who seems to be more able to contain his new urges.

I hope you will be able to forgive me and give my new life a purpose.

Signed,

Former agent Richard Simmons, now Rachel Simmons.

No comments:

Post a Comment