14 March 2018

Little by little - Part 3


This is something I truly did not foresee. If someone came to me just a week or so ago and told me I would have thrown any pretense of still being a man at heart out of the window, and that I would have embraced life as a woman I would have told him he was a bullshit artist. And yet here I am, spending a wonderful afternoon with… my new boyfriend.

I can’t believe how far I have come since my transformation. At first I didn’t even pay any attention to what I would have son discovered to be my new urges. I was simply too overwhelmed by the slew of new and alien sensation my new body was constantly sending me to notice that there was also an unsettling feeling in the back of my head constantly bugging me. Only after a couple of weeks, when I started to get more and more comfortable in my new skin, I could finally come to the full realization of my new feelings towards… men.

You see, having just had my whole life flipped upside down I didn’t even take time to properly think about the issue of what my new sexuality would have been. In my mind it was quite obvious that if I really had to be a girl for the rest of my life I would at least definitely been a lesbian. And yet when I was at the gym in the girl’s locker room, a thing that just a month prior would have felt like something out a dream, I realized that I wasn’t interested at all in the stunning fit girls getting changed all around me. And if that wasn’t already strange enough, when I started to realize that I was finding all the hunks working out around me quite appealing, attractive even… well, that was just too much. As much as I tried to stay focused on my workout routine I would constantly get distracted by their muscular arms, and abs hard as concrete, and their juicy buttocks, and even their bulges. Hell, even their body odor, as sharp as it was, I was finding quite enticing. After a while I would just start to feel warm all over my body, and down in my groin especially, until I could not stand that any longer and I had to simply rush at home. And once there, while I was under the shower, I would always take some time to explore my new body, and experiment with my new genitals. And while I was doing so, strange fantasies would soon start to go through my head.

It soon became such a bugging feeling that I decided to simply avoid seeing men as much as possible. And for a while it actually worked, until I realized that it was pretty much impossible to get rid of all the men in my life. Especially considering the fact that my personal trainer was a man. You see, it is quite hard to avoid building some kind of sexual tension while being near each other for so much time as we were, and I was simply so constantly horny that in the end we were doomed to end up together. One fatal day I remained in the gym till late in the evening, until we were the only two persons left in the building. And while I was showering, he was so kind to pay a visit to me. And he brought his nice cock with him. You see, you can lie to yourself all you want, but once you get a taste of the addictive pleasure that a man’s penis inside of you gives you, there’s really not much you can do to fight your urges. And from that day on I stopped fighting and just gave in to the pleasure.

I’m such a lucky girl. My boyfriend is so kind and always treats me like a queen. He doesn’t even mind the fact that I used to be a man. On the contrary, he sees all the advantages that come with it. For example I think I know quite well how to satisfy a man having been one in the past. For what concerns me I’m just so happy I have finally understood how stupid I was fighting my true nature. Once you come to term with your true feelings there really isn’t anything in this world that can compare to the happiness you can achieve by doing so. And I know I’m going to be happy for the rest of my life. As the woman I have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment