28 March 2018

Dirty trick - Part 1


A fun request by 4lice I decided to spit in two parts :) Enjoy!
Fuck that warlock! He really did a number on me. Could I have picked a worst person to ask help to? In all fairness I had no idea he was a warlock. I mean, how could I have? I thought such things did not exist, that they were just stuff out of fantasy books or stuff like that. Who could have imagined that the owner of a shop with a silly name like Spell ‘R’ Us actually had magical powers?

And even if I believed that kind of stuff was real I would probably have ended up in his shop anyway. I was just desperate for help. Those tugs were after me, and they would have got me if I had not found a place where to hide. But if that old man was that pissed off at me for having lead those dangerous men into his shop he could have just sent me away. Instead he offered me a way to escape them, and gave me some kind of potion to drink. That of course seemed strange to me, but I was just too scared and in too much of a hurry to question him, so I just chugged it down.

Immediately I felt my limbs go numb and then stiffen, until I could not even stand up. I fell to the ground and watched distressed at my legs turning into some kind of plastic material, and so did my arms immediately after them. Soon I was completely paralyzed, and could just sit back as my body kept transforming. Having lost all kind of sensibility I did not feel anything as my plastic dick receded into my inanimate body, and two large mounds of rubber appeared on my chest. I could not even scream as I felt my face paralyze and transform, and soon I could not even move my eyes.

The old man put a mirror in front of me to show me my new form, and I shrieked internally as I saw that I had been transformed into some kind of life-size doll. He told me that that would have been my body for the next few months so nobody would have been able to find me and I would have been forgotten. Then he took my clothes off and got me dressed in some lingerie, and left me exposed on the counter. Immediately after the thugs entered the shop looking for me, and just as he promised the old man lied and said he had not seen me. Even though it was a pretty extreme solution, my transformation actually worked, and my pursuers were about to leave. Unfortunately one of them started to take great interest in my new body, and asked the old man how much did I cost. I hoped he would have responded that I was not for sale, but instead he actually ended up selling me to him. I was completely powerless as he brought me to his apartment, got me undressed, and… started to use me. Despite the fact I had been turned into an inanimate sex-doll I could actually feel everything. I was constantly aware as he started to violate my new plastic orifices, sticking his hard throbbing cock in my mouth and pussy, and I swear what I was actually feeling pleasure, beside an incredible distress.

I can’t even tell for how much I have been stuck like that guy’s sex toy. It is pretty hard to be aware of the flowing of time when you are stuck in a room for the whole day incapable of even moving an inch. But assuming that he has been using me on a daily basis, and it definitely feels like he has been doing it, I think about a month has already passed. I hate these moments, when I’m just left alone in this room for hours on end. It is just soo boring! I used to cherish these moments of tranquility during my first few weeks here. I was longing for a break from all the long session of sex, but now I actually surprise myself wishing my owner would come home soon and use me. It feels so strange to admit it, but I grew to love my condition. I love being a sex-toy! I love being used! I don’t know whether this is actually going to be how I will have to spend the rest of my life, or if sooner or later I am actually going to turn back to normal as the old man said, but even if I do I wonder whether I will be able to go back to lead a normal life. Weeks and weeks of being used can really fuck your mind up.

No comments:

Post a Comment