30 March 2018

The great egg hunt - Intro


There! Now everything is nicely set up. I have hidden my magical eggs all over the park. My job here is done for this Easter. Now the annual Great Egg Hunt can begin!

Whoever will pick the eggs up and crack them will fall victim of their magic, and their lives will be changed forever. Just like mine has been changed last year.

I can’t help but quiver with anticipation at the mere thought! This is going to be so much fun! I can’t wait to find out who are going to be the lucky souls who will stumble into my little presents! And most importantly who will be the one to find the prettiest egg and win the chance to meet me! The Easter Bunny!

1 comment:

  1. let me know when and where the next hunt will be as I want to come and search for the egg which will make me look like her!

    ReplyDelete