11 March 2018

Uber scam


Originally requested by Tgenie :)
I’ve always been skeptical about using Uber to get around the city. I was worried about the loose background checks, and I didn’t feel safe just trusting a stranger to take me around. But after all it wasn’t really any different from taking a taxi, and in this town there was no way I could have found good public transportation. So in the end I just resorted to it. Just this one time.

Turns out I was right about being skeptical, even though I couldn’t have imagined how screwed I would have got. Literally. I mean, I was afraid I could end up in the car with some kind of criminal, or murderer. But a freaking warlock?! That’s too much to believe.
And yet here I am, riding his cock with my brand new pussy. I was just chilling in the back seat when he pulled over in this parking lot and locked us inside. “That’s it” I thought, “I’m getting robbed or worse”. Oh I couldn’t imagine how preferable that would have been. I felt all my body tingle, and when I looked at my hands I saw my skin change into this black tone. My hair grew, my hips swelled, my butt got big and plump and tits appeared on my chest. This fucker was just staring at me, with a shit-eating grin on his face. <<Now we can get started.>> he said after the transformation was complete.
I don’t even know for how long we’ve been here. I’m riding him like crazy, just hoping that he will come soon and that this nightmare will finally be over. But he just won’t come. He must have used some kind of spell to increase his endurance. There’s no way he can last that long. God! My pussy is so sore! I bet he even made his dick bigger. Fuck! I hate how… good it actually feels.

<<Yes! Keep going bitch!>>
<<You… You’re gonna pay for this! *Anf!*>>
<<I’d love to know how. *Nngh* Keep in mind that I can always leave you out here naked, transformed and helpless as you are when I’m done with you.>>
<<You… you can’t do this.>>
<<Oh I can. I’ve already done it a bunch of time. *Anf!* When this will be over you will be too scared to even try to get me arrested or anything. Who knows, maybe you’re going to like it so much that you will ask for other rides with me in the future.>>
<<I… I…>>
<<Enough! Now tell me how much you like my dick!>>
<<I… I love your dick! It feels so good when you fuck me!>>
<<Yeah I bet it does! Now tell me you’re my cumdumpster!>>
<<I… I’m your cumdumpster! Please fuck me harder!>>
<<Perfect! You’re such a good slut. Maybe I will consider keeping you as my devoted sex slave. After all what use would it be to search for other victims in the future when I’ve already found the perfect fuck-toy?>>

No comments:

Post a Comment