06 March 2018

New singer

Originally requested by tgdreams :)
<<Hell yeah! They’re loving us!>>
<<See? Didn’t I tell you? I knew that a female singer was what we needed to achieve success!>>
<<Well you were right! We’re doing great. It’s just…>>
<<What’s the matter?>>
<<Well, I feel bad for Robert. We basically tricked him into taking that pill.>>
<<Don’t feel bad for him. As a guitar player he was worthless, but as our new singer Taylor she’s doing great. She’s going to step up our game. We will become famous! And keep in mind that she’s doing this all out of her own will.>>
<<Well that’s not entirely true. You made him take acid telling him that it was something that would have turned him back, remember?>>
<<That was just something to encourage her. She just needed a little boost. Look at her now. She’s having the time of her life and she’s sexy as can be. She will realize that this is the best thing ever. She wanted to be famous too after all.>>
<<I guess you’re right. But he’s going to turn back right?>>
<<Eventually. I don’t know how long the effects last, but it will definitely be enough until the end of the show and for a little bit of fun backstage.>>
<<Wait? What do you mean?>>
<<Well look at her. How she moves, how she bites her lips… and that stare! She’s obviously thirsty for some action. Hell, she’s begging to get fucked! And we are not going to let any of those punks in the audience have their way with her, aren’t we? We’re her friends after all. We have to protect her. And I’m sure she will be happy to please her friends as well. You’ll see, she’s going to love her new self. Hell, she may even never want to turn back if we fuck her for good.>>
<<I… I guess you’re right.>>
<<Hell yeah I am! Now keep playing and let’s get to the end of the show. I’ve been waiting for our moment to shine on the stage for so long… but now I just can’t wait to get a piece of that sweet ass!>>

No comments:

Post a Comment