03 March 2018

Nothing left

Originally requested by extraemail :)

<<Honey? Where are you? Are you in the bedroom?>>
The guy was getting increasingly nervous as he kept searching around the house. He knew there was no way she could have escaped, but as he kept calling for her without receiving any response he was getting more and more worried.
<<Ah! There you are silly!>> he found her sitting on the bed. <<Why were you not responding?>>
She turned around with a playful smile on her face. <<Look what I found honey! How do I look?>>

When he saw her wearing those glasses he at first remained dumbfounded, then he became enraged.
<<W… what’s wrong honey?>> she asked, scared by the expression on his face.
<<Where did you get those? Where did you find them?!>>
<<I… I just found them in a drawer. They were among some clothes of yours. What’s the matter? You’re scaring me, dear.>>
Looking at her scared cute face and seeing how confused she was by his behavior he calmed down. How could he be so stupid to leave those clothes just laying around the house? He should have got rid of them a long time ago.
<<You… you don’t know what this glasses are, don’t you?>>
<<What do you mean? They are just a pair of glasses. I… I just wanted to try them on and see how I looked. What’s the matter honey?>>
He felt relieved. She obviously didn’t remember anything. He should have been more careful. He definitely overreacted and she could have found that suspicious.
<<Nothing sweety. These are just… my glasses, from when I used to wear them when I was a teen. You must have stumbled into my old stuff.>>
<<Oh I get it. Those clothes seemed too small for you in fact. I didn’t know you used to wear glasses. How cute. You must have been really blind as a bat love. I can’t see a thing with these on.>>
<<Yeah. I don’t like to remember those days. In fact I don’t even know why I kept them. I will get rid of that stuff as soon as I can.>>

He wasn’t worried anymore. The mental conditioning had worked perfectly. Not only she didn’t remember a thing but she was now too dumb to even question his strange behavior. Another girl would have found that strange and started to ask questions. But not his girl. He made sure to have a girl that would have loved him unconditionally and that would have done whatever he wanted without ever questioning him. He had failed previously, but this time it had really worked well.
<<You look so pensive honey. Is there anything wrong?>>
<<No. Of course not. Everything is perfect. What were you doing here naked anyway.>>
<<Oh silly. I was waiting for you. As usual. I know how stressful your work is. I just wanted to give you a special welcome home. You know how I suffer when you’re out and I have to wait for you the whole day. I want you so bad.>>

He smiled pleased. There was no trace in the girl in front of him of the insolent four-eye boy he kidnapped a few weeks earlier.  He had transformed him into his dream girl, a stunning, petite, horny Asian teen, hopelessly in love with him. She had no memory of her previous life, and all she cared for was his satisfaction. Even stumbling in his old clothes and his old glasses didn’t help her remember a thing. It took him a bunch of tries before getting both the physical and mental changes necessary right, and the news were by that point full of reports about the recent wave of kidnappings. But there wouldn’t have been any more of those, not now that he finally got what he wanted. Well maybe that wasn’t entirely true. He always had a thing also for cute redheads. Perhaps he could have searched for another victim in the future and get himself two horny girls all for himself.

<<So honey, are you going to keep me waiting? I don’t know how much I can still resist without you.>>
<<Sure honey. Let’s get it started. And keep the glasses on. You look very pretty with those on.>>

3 comments:

  1. Despite the unwilling and forced transformation I still will love it to become such a lovely, well shaped, busty Asian woman myself permanently. And no, despite everything I do not mind to become his loving and caring wife forever, I will spoil him with all my love, even if he doesn't reserve it. I will simply love it to make him happy. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even after reading the story again, my answer remains the same: if he were to do this to me, in spite of everything, I would gradually (learn to) love him sincerely and wholeheartedly, with complete surrender, not only to love his wife for good. become and remain, but also wholeheartedly become the mother of our children. And yes, it will soon come to the point where I will spoil him very intimately and intensely every day for the rest of our lives, I will do this with genuine pleasure. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Sigh.). Even if I involuntarily and forcibly change into a real Asian woman for good (I want the latter exceptionally, by the way!!!), I will still try to make this come as close as possible to my own heart's desire: a real , loving, (slightly) plump, curvy, fertile, well-stocked, shapely, busty and attractive Asian woman, with long, dark hair. And as far as I'm concerned, Asian is "spacious": a Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Indian, Filipino, Thai, Vietnamese or Korean woman. And it seems to me to be exceptionally blissful to also become betrothed, bride, wife and mother ..... . If only it had come so far.... - Tom -

    ReplyDelete