04 March 2018

The travelling stone - Part 4

A continuation of the Travelling stone's journey written by the originator of it all, Sexycaps :) Enjoy!
My life had changed so much over this past week. I started this week as a lonely guy that had little to look forward to for the future as I worked a dead end job and I hadn’t had a girlfriend in years. That all changed when I found a stone that inexplicably glowed whenever I touched it. The mystical object intrigued me so I grabbed it and continued on with my day.

My day went by uneventfully as usual and I finished up my shift then headed home with the stone in hand. Throughout my drive home I toyed with the stone and wondered what caused its glow. While I sat there at a very long lasting red light I began to get annoyed. This is until I angerilly said “God I wish I didn’t have to deal with red lights” and just like that the light switched to green. This in and of itself wasn’t terribly interesting afterall correlation doesn't equal causation. What perplexed me though was that my whole ride home and then my entire trip back to work the next day were completely devoid of red light stops. After my ride home the next day which also netted no stops I grabbed the stone off of my coffee table and stared inquisitively at it. I thought to myself that I must be going insane believing that a stone magically fixed my mundane daily annoyance. Regardless I decided to make another wish to satiate my curiosity.

I wished simply that I had a steak dinner and much to my delight a beautiful ribeye with a side of mashed potatoes appeared before me. I was so shocked that I almost didn’t eat it but who am I to pass up magical steak. While eating the best meal I’ve had in quite some time I thought about what else I should wish for. Knowing that I had used two wishes already I knew that wishing to know more about the stone was a risky wish as it would be a waste in the event that it was my last so I had to make a wish as if it was my last.

Being as clichéd as humanly possible I decided that my potentially last wish would be for money so that if nothing else I could live the rest of my life in luxury. So that is what I did, I wished for a million dollars a month for the rest of my days and I was content if the stone vanished or became useless. To both my surprise and delight the stone continued glowing in my hand and I knew that I was free to make more wishes. I quickly used this freedom to wish for more knowledge of what this stone was.

My mind soon flooded with an expansive history of rulers and common people. Their wishes ranged from broad to small and complex to simple. This stone had been around for centuries and throughout its time here it had caused both the birth and fall of nations. I was intrigued by its history to say the least but before I got caught up in the past I decided that along with my wealth I wanted my youth back. I wished that I was a teenager again and suddenly I felt revitalized. I found my way to a mirror and looked at the younger me in awe, I knew that my wish would come true but that didn’t change the shock that ensued.

After making that wish I spent most of my time making my life better by improving my grades and avoiding people that reminded me too much of people who had gotten me into trouble in my former youth. I spent my first month back getting my footing and by the time I got my first report card I had made a few friends and one really close friend. I was a little surprised just how much like me this kid was he was actually living my old life in essence. Because of that we became quick friends and spent a lot of time together. After a while I started to feel sad for my friend as his similarity to the old me meant that he very well had a mediocre life ahead of him. He noticed this and tried cheering me up. Seeing as there was no use in being sad about things I can’t control I did just that and stopped worrying. Life went on and stayed friends throughout high school and we had done everything together all the way through junior year.

Junior year was where things started getting hard for my friend. Unlike me he hadn’t taken all of these classes before and therefore had trouble with his classes. This in combination with his sadness over not having a girlfriend despite trying to be likeable drove him into a bit of a depression. I hated seeing him like this as it reminded me all too much of my former life and also because I loved him like a brother. I had used the stone over the years for various different things but I had never used it to help anyone else. That would change now as I wished that my friend had a girlfriend that loved him as much as I did. As it turned out I should’ve worded my wish differently as I became his girlfriend rather than just some random girl. Before I could wish myself back I got a text from my now boyfriend saying simply that he missed me. Upon receiving that text my heart skipped a beat and I instantly realized that as per my wish I loved him. Maybe as a man I loved him as more that a brother but regardless I now truly loved my friend.

I took a few moments to think of my response but I felt that what I wanted to say needed to be said with more that text. As such I recorded myself playfully biting my finger before saying that I wanted him. He took my hint and within twenty minutes he was knocking on my door and making out with me. Before too long we were on my bed and we were making love, we were not fucking, he was very gentle and careful to make sure that I was comfortable. By the end of the night we were both exhausted and I never wanted to go back to being a man. The next morning I wished to be unaffected by the stone’s magic just as the most recent owners had and discarded it on my way to school with the love of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, such a sweet ending. Really love this caption and I'm glad to see sexycaps work again :)

    ReplyDelete