21 March 2018

My dream


Requested by Anonymous :)
Is it strange for a guy to wish to have children? I’m not talking about meeting a woman and start a family with her, I’m talking about actually bring a new life in this world. I’m talking about becoming a mother. Maybe I’m alone in this, but I always felt like women were so lucky to have the possibility to get pregnant, and have a life grow inside of them, and then give birth to that new life. It all seemed so miraculous to me, and it would make me so sad to know that I could have never experienced it as a guy. Thankfully my friend Emily had my back.

I used to browse TG captions all the time before my transformation, always looking for those featuring guys turning into girl and then getting pregnant. Oh how I wished something like that could happen to me. Fortunately for me I forgot to delete my search history one day, and of course my best friend started to snoop around as soon as she got a hold of my phone, and found out about my fantasies. Contrary to what I would have expected she did not mock me nor did anything like that. On the contrary, she was so kind and understanding to me, and offered me a chance to have my dream come true. I had no idea what she was talking about, but then she made me follow her to a strange shop called Spell ‘R’ Us, and once there she presented me to a strange old man and explained my situation. He gave me a potion, and told me to drink it only if I was completely sure about what I wanted, because there would not have been no going back once I would have drunk it. It all sounded so crazy, but that that was my biggest dream, and I was willing to go to any length to see it come true, and certainly Emily would not have lead me to that man if she wasn’t sure that he would have given me what I wanted. So I drank the potion with no hesitation.

As soon as I chugged down the last drop of the potion, I felt my guts twist and turn, and I started to shake, so much so that I could not hold the bottle anymore and dropped it. My stomach was burning, and I felt a pain so sharp that I fell on my knees and let out a cry of pain, a cry that to my surprise came out in a voice that wasn’t my own. I kept shaking for the intense pain of a womb forming inside of me, and I could notice my hair getting longer and growing past my shoulder only when a flock fell in front of my face. My whole body started to tingle, starting with my hands, and as I looked at them I saw them become slender and dainty, as did my arms, which suddenly lost all of my body hair. I felt all the muscles on my arms and shoulders shrivel, and I felt myself becoming smaller and frailer, until my clothes started to feel baggy and oversized. Suddenly my facial features painfully rearranged themselves into a feminine and delicate visage, and I felt my bones crack as my hips swayed outwards and my waist became narrow and my belly flat and toned, giving me an hourglass figure. Before I could take in any of those changes, two round mounds of flesh abruptly erupted on my chest, and I felt their weight bring my posture down. Finally the tingling sensation moved to my crotch, where my dick started to shrink faster and faster until it disappeared inside of my groin along with my balls, leaving behind a flat crotch and a slit where my male genital used to be. My transformation was complete. I was now a woman.

Emily was so thrilled for me, and immediately gave me the name of Christiana. I on the other hand was so confused and overturned by all the changes my body had just gone through that I could start to be excited and cheerful only hours later, when I finally took some time to inspect my body and take in all that had happened to me. It was incredible! I was a woman! Just like I had always wished! My dream had finally come true, and I was on seventh heaven! Well, not completely actually. There was still something missing to make my dream a reality, and soon together with Emily we took care of that.

I decided that I did not want to settle with online dating, it wasn’t really my thing, but speed-dating sounded like fun. I took some time to get used to live as a woman, and to learn how to act and look like one, and my friend was by my side for the whole time, until I was finally ready to come out to the world as my new self, and most importantly to find a man that could become the father of my future children.

I felt so sexy and happy when I finally realized that I had just found the right one. He was so handsome, but also kind and considerate, and he treated me like a queen. I felt so loved as we kept dating, and making love to him for the first time was the most magical experience of my life. Well, at least before I got pregnant.

How can I describe it? This is simply amazing. A miracle really. It’s just like I had imagined it, and yet nothing like it at all. After I got past the nausea and all the feelings of discomfort of the first few weeks, and finally started to actually feel like there was something growing inside of my womb, and saw my baby bump starting to get bigger and bigger, I was the happiest I had ever been before. I love to feel my child move and twitch inside of me, and all the time, as I caress my belly and hum sweet melodies to this little creature, I can’t stop thinking with eagerness about the moment I will finally bring him into this world, and all the love and affection I will give him. I want to kiss him, and cuddle him, and breastfeed him, and just be the best mother possible for him. I just can’t wait! It is kind of intimidating, but I have dreamed of this for basically my whole life. And the moment is finally approaching. Dreams do come true after all.

3 comments: