27 March 2018

Getting used to it


All right, looking good. No, cancel that, I look great. I’m getting really good at this whole makeup and hair thing. I think it’s safe to say by now nobody could tell that I have just mastered these things and I’ve not been doing this for my whole life. All right, my shift starts in an hour. Time for another Saturday evening spent working. As much as I’ve learned to enjoy my new life I miss being free on weekends. But such is the life of a waitress, and I have to pay this girl’s studies… well, my studies, one way or another.

I can’t help but get a bit melancholic every time I step in this bowling alley. This is the last place where I have seen my original body. Every time I get to my job I almost expect to find it here, waiting for me to confront me about our body swap. But that girl is nowhere to be seen, and it looks like I’m going to be stuck like this for the foreseeable future. I wonder whether she is dealing with my old life as well as I am doing with hers. I’m actually impressed at how fast I have adapted.

It has already been three weeks. I came here to play bowling with my coworkers and drink some beer, but after a while the beer got to me, and I needed to get to the toilet, and on my way there I happened to bump into this cute waitress. I still have no idea how that happened, but for some reason our collision caused us to swap bodies. I was looking at my own body in disbelief, and then I looked down at my new self, and it was so incredibly unsettling and confusing to realize that I was now a girl. I can’t tell how long it took for us to stop freaking out, but eventually she took the matter in her hands, and asked me to get back to work as her so she would not have got in trouble with her boss, while she would have pretended to be me with my coworkers and tried to figure out how to reverse the swap. I didn’t really want to accept and keep acting like nothing had happened and pretend I was this girl, but I realized that I really had no other option, so I rolled with it, and I spent the rest of the night working her shift as a waitress.

I had such a hard time for the following hours dealing with the swap. My long hair were a constant bother, never staying off of my face, and I felt so strange in my new petite body. Not to mention my clothes. While the feeling of the blouse over my soft skin was kinda nice, and the skirt turned out to be pretty comfortable, I felt almost naked with my legs that exposed, and while I wasn’t wearing any stiletto heels or anything like that, the ankle boots proved to be much more uncomfortable than I would have expected after having spent hours just running up and down the place serving customers and everything. The most distracting thing had to be my boobs and bra. I felt them bounce with every step I took, and the bra would itch and feel way too constrictive, and I was simply so amazed by the mere fact that I had boobs that I could not go more than a bunch of minutes without groping them in disbelief.

Every now and then I would check out on my coworkers and my former body, but all I could discover was that apparently that girl was a much better player than me, and there were no progress in the search for a solution to the swap. Soon I was so busy working and way too distracted by my new body that I did not notice the flow of time, and I even stopped paying attention to my old body, until I realized that I had no idea how to hold my pee in my new body, and I had to use the ladies restroom. It was probably the weirdest experience of my entire life up until that point, and I just wished I could have got back to being myself immediately, but when I got back my body and my peers where not there anymore. I barely noticed them with the corner of my eye leaving, and I tried to rush after them, but my boss stopped me and gave me a new task, so in the end I ended up being stuck in that place for the rest of the night.

When my shift was finally over I was desperate, and had no idea of what I should have done. But things soon took an even more abrupt turn. Just outside of the building the girl’s boyfriend was waiting for me to pick me up. I wanted to come up with an excuse, but I was just so surprised and unsure about what to do that I just passively let him get me in his car and even give me a tender kiss. Of course he thought I was his girlfriend, and didn’t see anything odd in the way I behaved, and I decided that it was not worth it to try to explain to him the incredible truth. I just hoped I could have got home as soon as possible, and collect my thoughts, and try to figure out a solution. Unfortunately he was not taking me to the girl’s place, but to his apartment, and worse of all he was expecting some sexy time. I hesitated of course, and tried to resist him as much as I could for a while, but in the end I gave in, and experienced sex as a woman. Quite a busy night for my first night as a girl.

From that day on I have started living as this girl, basically taking over her life. I considered many times going looking for my old body, and try to find a way to return everything to normal, but to be honest I always shrug those thoughts off and just keep rolling with my new life. It took quite a bit of time and a lot of effort to get used to it, and to be honest I kind of miss my old life, but I also grew to love my new body and life. I realized that I love being a girl, and that my new life is overall great even though it has its ups and downs. But most importantly I have developed very strong feelings towards my new boyfriend. If that girl does not want her life back, I will definitely not be the one who will go looking for her. This is my body now. And my life. And it feels amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel this is trully amazing. I couldn't imagine it better. You are a great writer and a wonderfull friend to have <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind :) So happy you liked it ^-^

      Delete
  2. I left you something on hangout, i'm not sure if you seen it but do you mind deleting that chat? please

    ReplyDelete