09 March 2018

Beware of the pool


Requested by Anonymous :)
Allen was right, I should let lose more often and stop being such a coward. I really hit jackpot when I decided to follow him in yet another one of his shenanigans. Then again I bet he now regrets having insisted so much to trespass into old man Beckett’s backyard, that is if there even is anything left of my friend. Judging by the stares Alena gives me while she sucks my dick, or the way she moans while I fuck her, I think it is safe to say that my best friend is long gone, maybe forever. It is kind of unsettling actually, even pretty sad, but frankly I prefer him much more as a gorgeous slut than as the cocky and annoying guy he used to be. Not to mention the fact that I also have Denise now to keep me company and help me forget my troubles.

I was right in believing that there was something weird with Beckett. Everyone in town was weirded out by that grumpy and lonely old man, and people swore that something fishy was going on in his backyard. There were voices about strange experiments going on back there, and we were all both curious and scared about it. All but Allen that it, he was just curious, and in the end he convinced me to join him one day and sneak in Beckett’s property to find out what all the fuss was about. He always managed to drag me into his antics.

When we got into the old man’s backyard we were both pretty surprised to find out that there was a pool there. Beckett definitely didn’t look like the type of guy to spend his day chilling in a pool. But even weirder was the fact that there were weird and alien-looking machineries all around the pool, with cables and wires going into the water, and the even the water itself looked strange, with its weird greenish color. Whatever those devices were they looked way too freaky, and there was an eerie atmosphere all around, so I got weirded out by it all almost immediately and asked my friend to leave. But he was just too curious, and he had already got close to the edge to inspect the water.

It took me a while to convince him to leave, but when he finally got away from the pool he stumbled in the cables and fell right in the pool. Immediately the machines seemed to activate on their own, and they started to emit weird and scary noises, and bubbles started to form in the water. Soon the whole pool was covered in a thick mist that didn’t allow me to see what had happened to my friend. I though he had got electrocuted or something, and I was incredibly scared. Never would I have expected what was about to happen. When finally the weird noises stopped and the mist thinned out, from the water emerged an incredibly hot woman, with sexy full lips, amazing tits, and breathtaking curves. She was looking at me scared, and in her panic she managed to say <<Oh my god Ethan! What has happened to me?! Help me!>>

I couldn’t believe my ears. So that sexpot was my best friend? How was that possible? Did the pool do that to him? It all sounded too incredible to be believed, and yet I could somehow recognize my friend’s features in that woman beautiful visage, and her scared eyes looked unmistakably like Allen’s. Whatever had just happened had somehow transformed my friend, and I had to do something to get him back to normal, so I rushed inside the house in search for help, but as soon as I got there I was met with the sight of another gorgeous woman in a bikini, looking at me surprised and concerned. <<What are you kids doing in my property!>> she said to me enrage. Only then to my surprise I realized that that hottie strangely resembled old man Beckett.
We both rushed to help my transformed friend, but by the time we got her out of the water she didn’t looked scared or concerned at all anymore. On the contrary, her eyes were full of lust, and she was eating me with them. It felt kind of unsettling, but also weirdly intriguing to have her staring at me like that. As Denise, that girl that used to be Beckett, explained to me, my friend’s transformation was in fact caused by those weird machineries. Beckett had wished for all his life to be a woman, and he dedicated his life to finding a way to turn himself into one, and finally, after countless years of researches and experiments, he managed to find a way to turn himself into the person he always wished he was. Unfortunately for Allen he did not also created a machine to change back, since he obviously would have not needed it, and since he had also set the machine so his IQ would have been reduced in order to be more lighthearted and carefree as a woman, that meant that the only mind brilliant enough to find a way to change my friend back was long gone. But that still was not the end of it.

Turns out that Beckett also programmed the machine so that it would have increased the sex drive of whoever got transformed, which explained why my friend didn’t seem to be able to take her eyes off of me. <<I planned to go out and find some stud to fuck my brain out, but it looks like they have happily come to my house on their own. Too bad one of them can’t really help me discover the joys of womanhood now, but I guess I would not mind sharing the other one as long as I can have my daily dose of cock!>> Denise said. Now be honest, what would you have done in my place? I know that it is wrong to take advantage of the situation and fuck the woman who used to be my best friend, as well as another one. But never in my life would I have even dreamed of ever finding myself in this situation. Maybe one day I will start to look for a solution to this predicament, and try to get my friend back. But for now I’m more than happy to keep him as my devoted cumslut. I should just keep in mind to stay as far away from the pool as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment