04 March 2018

Swap Motel - Keeping it fresh


A very special request for Kimkat, whose caption have made countless people happy back on OTGC ^-^ I hope you'll like this one :)
<<Let’s see… how about this one?>>
<<I don’t know honey, doesn’t he look a bit… youngish?>>
<<Oh come on! He’s not that young looking.
Yeah, he may have a bit of a baby face, and he’s not as manly as other men I have been in the past, but give me a break for once! I know it’s your turn to pick who you want to be, and I’m fine with that, but I’m tired of always having to be beefy, hairy men. I know you like me like that, but if I have to be the guy this time, at least let me look how I want.>>
<<All right all right. Not going to complain. Oh my god look at this one! She’s gorgeous! I love her blonde hair, and her tits look amazing! What do you think honey? Would you like to fuck a hot blondie tonight?>>
<<Like my opinion is going to influence you. Look at you. You are so thrilled. You always are when you get to be the girl, and you get all sad when it’s time to change back. If I didn’t know any batter, I’d swear that you enjoy it way too much and that if you could you would stay like that forever.>>
<<I… I don’t like these insinuations! Ok, I’ll admit that I like playing the girl, but it’s only because I like the sex. Nothing more. It’s not like I want to be a woman forever or anything.>>
<<Okok, don’t get all stirred up. So, are you ready?>>
<<Yeah! Let’s do this!>>

I and my spouse both clicked on the start button, and immediately a bright blue light started to come out of the webcam, washing over our bodies. I felt it radiate through me, and my body started to quiver. Doesn’t matter how many times I have already done this, it is always an unsettling and yet at the same time pleasurable feeling when your body starts to transform.

I felt my body starting to shrink, and my figure become slender and sexy. I couldn’t help but smile wholeheartedly when I saw my new long blonde hair growing past my shoulders and over my chest, where soon two round and voluptuous tits started to form. I grabbed them and squeezed them firmly. Those were always my favorite part of the female body. It felt so good to massage them, which sent shivers down my spine. I started to feel the rest of my body, caressing my soft and sensitive skin, until finally I felt my dick starting to shrink. I gasped in my new womanly voice as it disappeared into my body, and soon all that was left was a familiar void, and a desire to fill it.

In front of me my wife had transformed as well into my fuck for the night. We had agreed a long time ago that we would not have referred to each other with our names during these nights, and that we would have instead pretended to be strangers that had just met in some place and got into a motel to have sex. There was something incredibly enticing in pretending to be someone else as well as having a completely different body, and while my date for the night wasn’t exactly my type of man, he still was rather cute, and I couldn’t wait to see what he was packing down in his underwear.

Ever since we found out about that motel, and the very special kind of one-night stands it offered, we have been going there at least once a week, even though in time we started to do it more and more often. We had been going through some problems lately in our relationship, nothing dramatic really, but we needed something that would have helped us feeling the spark again, and as weird as it sounded, that place had exactly what we were looking for.

At first we were more than happy to just change into bodies of the same genders. After all transforming into different people was more than enough to keep our relationship fresh. But one day my wife got curious, and proposed that we also switched our genders. I was against it at first, it seemed just way too weird, but in the end I was convinced, and… I did not regret my decision. We were both pretty uneasy in our new body, and we had to get a grip of our new equipment, but nothing brought us closer than when we started to help each other getting accustomed to our new bodies. And when she slipped her dick inside of me, and I felt it stretch my insides, and she was laying over me kissing me and biting my neck… it felt just soo good!

We were both so thrilled about the experience that we wanted to do it again, and again, until I got so addicted to it that we had to come up with a rule to alternate between the two of us to decide who we wanted to be, otherwise I would have always been the girl if I could. It’s a shame that my wife doesn’t enjoy being the guy as much. I can’t really blame her, the intensity of the male orgasm can’t compare with the incredible bliss a girl can achieve. But I’d say that I got better at being a girl, and at fucking as one, and I’m sure I can now give fantastic blowjobs, so she should not complain. And so what I prefer her to be manly and buff? I just like my men to be strong enough to handle me, and toss me around, and use me like I’m their toy. I guess the role of the dominant one doesn’t really fit her every-day personality. It’s not an issue really. This time I will be assertive one, I don’t mind it, it’s going to be fun! What matters is that we’re more in love than ever! And I’m going to do my best to make her time as a man memorable while at the same time learning a couple of tricks I can use on her the next time she will play the girl.

5 comments:

  1. I loved this cap. Why don't you make this a new caption theme? The swap motel, kind of like exchange island but more local, maybe do a cap to explain how the place works or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may actually be a pretty cool idea :) I will work on it and see what I can come up with ^-^
      Glad you enjoyed the cap btw. I was hoping you would have liked it :*

      Delete
  2. KimKat here,
    Thanks Rachel, I love the caption. So great, so sexy, and so well written. And it does sound like the perfect start of a new series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally thought the anonymous commenter above was you XD
      I guess now that two people have told me they like the idea I will have to turn this into a series :)

      Delete
  3. KimKat here,
    I realized that when I read that post. As I keep posting as an anonymous user, I should find a way to prove I am KimKat.

    Anyways she is right, do the motel series. Or as request, I would love it if you'd write a new cap related to my old pranked or notebook series. I love reading spinoffs to my old work. And I am sure you would write a great cap.

    ReplyDelete