16 March 2018

Inappropriate presents


Okok, I’ll admit that at times I can get a little carried away with my pranks and taunts. I really should not have kept making fun of my friend for having a flat chest. I guess after all many girls are insecure about the size of their breasts, and she really did not deserve to be constantly teased by me about it. I was an asshole to her.

The last straw for her was when for her birthday I bought her this comically oversized shirt with this silly slogan. For me it was hilarious to see her face when she opened the package and saw the shirt. But then she immediately gave me a fuming stare, and I instantly knew I had just crossed the line and that I would soon have had troubles.

I’m sure that there are better ways to find out that your friend is a Wikka than being victim of one of her spells, but I guess I basically asked for it. At least now this shirt fits one of us nicely. She said that she’s going to keep me like this until I will have learned my lesson, and understood how unpractical and cumbersome bug tits are.

he was not lying. These puppies are huge, and they are heavy as fuck. They constantly get in the way when I try to move my arms or do basically everything, they giggle with every move I make, and I can’t find a single bra capable of sustaining them. Hell, I can’t even see my feet with these things obstructing my view.

But truth be told, this does not feel like a punishment at all. In fact, I love them! It feels amazing to play with them and fondle them, and my nipples are so sensitive that I swear I could reach climax just by teasing them in the right way. And even though they are a bit disproportionate I dare to say they suit my new appearance nicely. I look gorgeous! I know I should probably be freaked out by this all, but I actually can’t wait to experiment with my new body and have fun with my new assets.

I guess I should put together an outfit to match my new shirt so I can get out and have some fun. It’s Friday after all. And I can’t wait to find a nice big dick to milk with my new bosom.

Have fun girls! Enjoy your Friday! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment