03 March 2018

Taylor's debut

A very special caption! This one was written by Taylor Tits! ^-^ She still does not have a blog of her own, but I hope we will soon see a new awesome captioner joining the community :) Enjoy her work and show her all our support :*
We are a small coven but we like to kick back and have fun on occasion.
This Friday night I decided it would be cool to play witch kings.
If you have ever gone to a frat party in the last few years you know what I am talking about.

Someone draws a card a follows the instructions associated with the card and proceeds to get plastered.
Witch kings plays out similarly but with some minor twists, it will be easy to follow along as we play you’ll see.
Like I said there are 5 of us in the coven; Sam, Juliet, Chloe, raven, and myself Jim.
Juliet went first and drew an 8. Since I was the one who enchanted the deck this week
it was my rules. Juliet looked at me for the next steps, 8 is mate chose a partner in the circle any effect on you will be doubled onto them. Juliet chose raven.

Sam went next and drew a 3. 3 is me I replied chose something you wish you could change about yourself. Sam stated "Life would be easier if I was irresistible to any woman I chose." Just then the rest of the girls started to blush and give Sam that all knowing side
eye.

Chloe went 3rd and drew a 10. 10 is categories chose a category and we all have to name something about it. Chloe thought it would be fun to name off what makes a slut. We all quickly replied until someone stumbled, Chloe went first "Well they are obviously airheads." She said giggling. Big Tits I chimed in, tight outfits Juliet squeaked, strong libido Sam said, lots of makeup raven glared. When it was Chloe's turn she was too distracted by the corresponding changes and was moaning as we implored her for her next answer. When she snapped back from her thought she just giggled "like what were we doing?"
“Well Chloe we are still playing games, your turn is done now.” ;)

Raven went next and drew a 6. 6 is chicks I smirked chose something to change on all of the girls tonight. Raven sighed looked at her small chest and said "I guess more boobs is never a bad thing, sorry Chloe." All 3 of the girl’s boobs began to slosh forward filling out tight bras that were now a cup size too small. Chloe now up to a full D cup after the last round, Juliet in a full C, and Raven just kept growing. Raven was startled hugging her expanding breasts in a vain attempt to stop the expansion. She picked up 2 cup sizes this round and joined Chloe with very perky Ds.

When Raven finally caught her breath she whipped back to me and asked "What the hell!"
"Hey you're the one who forgot she was mated with Juliet. Whatever happens to her happens to you as well."
“All the girls picked up a cup size and you got double what Juliet got, so 2 cup sizes for you."
A disgusted "ugh' was all she could express as she curiously poked and fondled her new endowments.

It was my turn I drew the Queen. The queen changes anyone's gender, crap. Just then my body began to ache. My back was screaming in pain as my height shrunk cropping my 5'11 stature to that of a miniscule 5'3, Hair jetted out of my head down to my shoulders, my clothes began to get really clingy too. The legs of my jeans kept sticking together like really bad static cling pulling my legs together till my ankles were crossed. About that time I felt something snap along my back, sure enough it was a currently empty pink bra.
After that my nails started growing, each centimeter my nails extended they began to change color I realized purple nail polish was slowly applying to each finger. As my nails extended and changed finger by finger so did the rest of my body. By the time my pinky had feminized my jeans had hiked themselves up to my calves and my chest started to swell.  When my left hand finished its manicure my pants were just below my knees, my shoes had changed into heels and I was ready for a training bra but not the gorgeous bra that I was sporting. I wasn’t too concerned though, my right hand was going to bring it all home.
By the time my nails dried my denim mini skirt had settled just above my knee caps and I had filled out the b cup lace bra quite nicely. That was when I started to blush, not because of the changes (we were all used to that by now). No it was like a heat coming from my left. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Sam there and I was starting to get a little wet. That was when I realized the wishes that affected the other girls were now settling in on me. I was attracted to Sam and just then my chest ached more as my
beautiful bra began to strain to hold my perky C cups.

"Well I got my money's worth on that one. Your turn Juliet."
Juliet drew a 3. 3 is me, I cooed in what was my now sultry voice, choose a change for
yourself. Juliet thought and looked at Raven with a smirk and excitedly announced “I want a KISS from Chloe!"
Chloe perked up, looked longingly at Juliet and squeaked "Eeehhh Like why didn't you say so! Come here hot stuff."
After engaging in a passionate and tender kiss Chloe caught her breath and looked towards Raven.
"Duh don't think I like forgot about you ummm... Raven, or should I say Juliet's mate." Chloe said with a knowing wink.  

"Well" I said to Sam "while Raven plots the inevitable revenge towards Juliet, how about you draw a card for your turn."
Sam drew a 7. 7 is heaven pick anyone to spend 7 minutes in heaven with. 
Sam gave all of the now voluptuous girls a once over each of us looking over the man with a vicious desire and he knew it, his first turn made us fish in a barrel.
After looking everyone over Sam locked eyes on me and finally chose "Alice, would you join me for 7 minutes?"

Apparently the queen card changed more than my gender, I didn’t care about that or anything else at that moment. SAM wanted me! and I WANTED HIM IN ME!
He stood up from his chair took my hand and led us to the bedroom. With each step I became more excited, my face blushed, my breath quickened with anticipation. By the time he closed the door my pussy was almost overflowing, thank god the transformation didn’t give me any panties they would just be a speed bump at this point.

Sam turned to me looked me in the eyes and placed my chin in his hand "Your transformation was amazing and I wanted to be the first person to experience you but I don't want to do anything you are not ready for." 
I couldn't stand it I leapt at him like a wild animal, securing his head so I could devour his mouth. We kissed passionately working our way to the bed. At which point I fell backwards legs perfectly primed for Sam.

Sam took his shirt off revealing chiseled abs and bent down over me, I could feel his bulge pressing against my vagina; I was yearning to have him penetrate me. Instead he slid his hands up my shirt and he cupped my tits. Adeptly releasing the front clasp to free the strained beauties was the first release I had had in 3 minutes. I groaned in anticipation, finally exclaiming "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FUCK ME!"

We shared a knowing smirk. He let down his pants and slowing slid his cock inside of me. The heat coming off of his penis was somehow warmer than my vagina, it felt like sitting in front of a warm fire but inside of me. Instantly the pressure began to relax my muscles as I shuttered "ooooghgghhhh". 
Taking his que Sam began to thrust into me, slowly at first then faster. As Sam got up to a cruising speed my tits began to bounce around and the ever eager Sam secured them in his strong hands. Pinching my nipples I gasped as his penis was driving the point home and my nipples basically began shouting CUM ALREADY! I grabbed onto his ass for dear life feeling like I was about to explode.

Just then we began to convulse, our bodies reaching their climax. I could feel his sperm being released into me the same time as my body shuddered and quivered with excitement and finally collapsed in pleasure leaving me a limp mess. As we both screamed out in ecstasy Sam was laid out on top of me his face resting perfectly on my right tit (squishing and hurting it a bit actually) we looked at the clock and both noticed in unison "huh 7 minutes that was convenient." chuckling at the serendipity together.

Shortly after catching our breathe we put ourselves back together and went back to the girls to find out what trouble they got into.

3 comments:

  1. Holy shit Taylor, that was sooooo amazing! I'd love to see more of your caps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed an amazing caption. I wonder if Taylor is going to start her blog. I would love to see more of her captions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all very much. I've been having a lot of fun with these. I'm working on a few more and hope you enjoy them as well

    Love
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete