17 March 2018

Pranked series - Trust


An heartfelt homage to KimKat and her amazing series :) I hope we will soon see more of her incredible work ^-^
A good marriage must have a solid foundation of mutual thrust. And I used to trust my wife… for the most part. I was not asking much, just for her to have no secret with me. And yet she was not willing to tell me what she was hiding in that safe. It was so frustrating to be kept in the dark about it, the thought of whatever secret she was hiding inside of it constantly bugging me. Year after year of our mostly happy marriage it was driving me insane. I could not stand it.

One day I was finally able to find out the combination to open it, and once she was out of the house I went straight to our room determined to dissipate all my doubts and insecurities. Once I opened the safe all I could find inside was a box, and inside of there was… a dildo. Nothing more than a simple, plain looking pink dildo. Was that really all she was hiding form me? From her own husband? Just a dildo? Did she really hid her sex toy just because she was ashamed or something? That didn’t make any sense!

I was getting increasingly pissed off just by looking at it, and yet I realized that I was feeling strangely drawn to it. I took it in my hand to inspect it, and suddenly I found myself completely fixated with it. I realized that it felt wet, and sticky, and for some reason that made me want to lick it, and put it in my mouth. As fucked up as it sounded I could not resist, and I brought it to my mouth and licked it for all his length, and then I wrapped my lips around it and started deep-throating it. I was so transfixed that I didn’t even notice my body starting to change, my hair growing past my shoulders, my dick shrinking an disappearing inside of my groin, and round breasts growing on my chest. In a matter of minutes, or maybe even less, I had completely transformed into a woman, and sucking on that dildo was making me so aroused that I got completely wet immediately. I felt my whole body burning with desire, and soon all I could focus on was my irresistible need to get pleasured. Thankfully I had all I needed right there.

I placed the dildo on a chair, climbed over it, and lowered myself onto it, feeling it slipping inside of me and getting deeper and deeper. I started to ride it ecstatic, feeling a pleasure like nothing I had never experienced before, and as I kept pleasuring myself and felt my climax build, my mind slowly started to fade and got rid of every thought that wasn’t linked to my desire for more pleasure.

When my wife finally came home and got to our room, in place of her beloved husband all she found was a dumb and happy bimbo busy achieving the best orgasm of her life. As soon as she saw the dildo she immediately realized what had happened, and tried to get me off of it, but it was already too late. My transformation was complete, and the man I used to be was gone forever. I had become Bambi, and that would have been my identity from that day on, and instead of being mad at my wife for not having warned me about the dildo, the only emotion I felt was happiness for finally having someone to play with. However she seemed so sad about what had just happened to me. I don’t get why. I’ve never been happier before.

Turns out she had stolen the dildo from her sister, who used to be her brother before he got changed into a dumb happy bimbo as well, and she hid it to the world so no one else would have fallen victim of its curse. I don’t get that either. This is no curse. It is a blessing, and I would be a terrible person if I wasn’t willing to share it with the whole world. And that’s exactly what I want to do. Unfortunately she got away with the dildo before I could take it away from her, and she was careful enough not to touch it directly in order to not be affected as well. But I’m not going to give up. I may not be very smart or clever now, but I’m sure I can figure out how to take it away from her. But first I will have to find my sisters. I’m sure they can help me with my mission, as well as with finding some hunk to fuck me. It’s pretty difficult to focus on anything important when you are constantly this horny.

3 comments:

  1. Kimkat here,
    wow! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it ^-^ Just a tribute to your Amazing work :*

      Delete
  2. Bela e gostosa,faz aqui linda,que tesão,beijos..,adoraria de te chupar todinha e socar essa pica de 23 cm até o saco bela,e ver você gozar bastante no meu pau bela,que tesão,estou peladão aqui e fiquei de pintão levantado de desejo,beijos…

    ReplyDelete