14 March 2018

Little by little - Part 2


Ok so, this is… weird. I… I honestly can’t believe I am actually doing this. I mean sure, it was about time I got out of my apartment to spend a simple lighthearted Sunday away from any worrying. Granted, I’ve faced the world several time as my new female self already, but never to just have some fun. My girlfriend… well, ex-girlfriend now actually, was right when she said that I’ve been living like a secluded for the past few weeks. I guess I still was not very at ease with my new body, and a fun day out was really what I needed to let loose a bit. But why did I allow her to dress me up like this?

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate everything she has done for me so far. Even though there was no way we could have kept being a couple after my transformation, she was really kind and considerate with me through the whole process, and helped me dealing with my transition in a number of ways. I can’t possibly thank her enough for everything she has done, but I think this time I may have got a bit too far. She got me all dolled up, and dressed in this skirt, and sandals, and top, and she even did my hair and makeup. When I saw my reflection I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was stunning! And yet it was so unsettling to think of myself as an attractive woman.

This is all so weird. These shoes are uncomfortable as fuck, and it’s so strange to be wearing a skirt. Not to mention the way this tops squeezes my breasts and leaves my belly exposed. For fucks sake, I even got a purse now! I feel ridiculous! And yet at the same time I feel so sexy. I think I may be letting this whole “being a girl” thing getting to my head. I should not be that comfortable with this. And yet, why shouldn’t I? I mean, this is my body now after all. Why shouldn’t I feel confident with the way I look? It’s not like I have ever actually planned to have a sex change to go back to being a guy after all, even though the thought crossed my mind one or two times. I guess that if I have to be a woman for the rest of my life, I may as well look amazing while doing it. But that’s it! I don’t want to get too deep into the hole and start acting all girly and shit. I’m still a man at heart. I just so happen to be a truly, truly!, gorgeous woman at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment