29 March 2018

Got lucky

Well, it could have been worse.

I mean, I will have a lot to get used to, but at least I got rid of that old body of mine. This is actually not bad at all! I feel so energetic, and fit. I had forgotten how amazing it feels to be young.

Young and female… this is quite a change for me. It’s like I got a second chance at life. And all I had to give up in exchange for it was my body. That, and a pretty great chunk of my savings. I knew my body would not have been valued a lot and that I would have had to cover for its low score with money in order to take part to the Body-swap Roulette, but never would I have thought that I would have had to spend so much money.

Whatever, now I have my whole life ahead of me to recoup. Hell, with this body a whole new array of opportunities may open up for me. I may become an actress, or a supermodel! God is this body stunning! Its owner really got the short hand of the stick this time around, going from this wonderful, beautiful body to the out of shape body of a middle-aged man I used to inhabit. And for what? Just for the chance to take home the jackpot? What an idiot!

I imagined the Roulette would have been packed with people like me, old and sick and fat men and women unhappy with their bodies looking for a chance to start anew with a brand new one. I feared there would not have been any good chance to end up in a young body, but to my surprise there were actually a lot of young people willing to take part in the game. Apparently the possibility of winning a lot of money is enough for them to risk giving up their youth and health. Don’t they understand how priceless those things are?
Whatever, it’s their loss, and I should not feel bad for any of them. I just got lucky after all. And even though I would have preferred to end up in a male body, I’m actually pretty thrilled right now. I can’t wait to find out what I can achieve with my new life, and I’m eager to discover what this body is capable of. I think I will start with a stop-over at a club. I’m want to see how much will it take before some guy starts hitting on me and buying me drinks. It will be a lot of fun to experience youth again from the other side.

1 comment: