01 March 2018

Diary of a cursed guy - Day 15


Something wrong. Can’t move my legs. Can’t stand up. Skin feels like plastic. It’s hard to think. Can barely write now. I don’t feel my arm. I don’t feel anything. Somebody help!

These are the last words written in this diary I can actually interpret. The rest of the page is just incomprehensible squiggly lines. Poor guy. He must have spent his last hours in complete terror. It must have been hell for him to not only lose his male mind and body, but to also see himself slowly but relentlessly turning into an object. It’s almost like I can still see the fear he must have felt in his last conscious moments before turning into this sex doll. Hell, as uncanny as they are I’d swear those pearly glassy eyes almost look kind of alive.

Who knows, maybe there is still some of his soul left in there, forever trapped in the inanimate prison that his body has become. What a dreadful fate. Turned into nothing more than a sex doll. But that’s what you get for enraging a witch. The asshole didn’t even realize that I have cursed him. Well, I hope he can see me now, and that he is realizing what he has brought on himself. And I also hope that somehow his plastic new body can still feel something, because now I’m going to look for a new owner for this doll, which means that he is going to spend the rest of his days being fucked and used however his new owner will want. Maybe if he can somehow still feel pleasure he will grow to love his new life, if we can even call it life.


I hope you liked this series :)

2 comments: