16 March 2018

Dealing with a bully


Requested by Taylor :)
I hate bullies! I really don’t get why a person would be so mean spirited to go out of his way to torment other people and make them miserable. I had to deal with them for all my life. As a meek and quite guy you are basically doomed to get bullied in high school by some jock who thinks he is better than you. Fortunately I have a special way to deal with that kind of people, and this time it was Joshua’s turn to have a taste of my medicine.

As I said, I’ve been bullied a lot in the past, but never for such petty reasons. One day he stole my phone from my hands, hoping he could catch me doing something embarrassing and taunting me for it. Unfortunately for me he did so at the worst time possible, since I was browsing my favorite TG captions blog. Well, being called a fag for the way I look and act was one thing, but to be caught browsing TG erotica would have been the nail in the coffin of my life in high school. And Joshua knew that very well. I was lucky enough that he decided to blackmail me instead of outing me to the whole school right away. He knew what power he held over me from that moment. But he had no idea of what kind of powers I secretly held. That night I took out my instruments and started preparing the enchantment. I practiced voodoo for all my teen years, so that I could have had a way to get back at my bullies. And one after the other I punished them all for the way they had treated me. And now Joshua would have found out what I was capable of. But how to punish him? I pondered about it for a while, until I knew the perfect way to get my revenge. I casted the spell and went to bed smiling, knowing that the next day I would have had the time of my life.

As soon as I saw him step into the class I knew that the spell had worked, since he was acting nothing like the bully who just the day prior promised me he would have never let me be now that he knew about my secret fetish. In fact he did not even approach me at all. He just went straight to his desk and sat there, meek and awkward, completely powerless. For the whole time I kept looking at him, and saw him checking out the girls in class and letting out sighs. I knew exactly what he was thinking, I had felt the same for basically all my life. He wasn’t looking at them that way because he liked those girls. No, he was looking at them because he longed to be them! He wanted to be a girl just like them, with long hair, and cute face, and perfect skin, and gorgeous tits, and he wanted to dress just like them, with their skirts, and tops, and bras, and panties. He would not have taunted me anymore for my fetish, because I gave him the exact same fetish. I knew I would have enjoyed my revenge.

For the next few days I saw him become more and more frustrated with his new thoughts. He soon became a completely different person, quite, reserved, and ashamed of his feelings. I knew how it felt, and I even pitied him a bit. I could see myself in the way he browsed his phone trying to not be caught while looking at TG caption, and I knew that the reason why he was constantly adjusting his pants was because he had started to wear panties under his male clothes. I knew he would soon he could not have stood it any longer, and in fact one morning he confronted me about what had happened to him. I revealed him what I had done, all smug and amused for my actions, and I was ready to blackmail him for the longest time before changing his mind back. But things took a turn I honestly did not foresee.

You see, he did not ask me to return him back to normal. No, he asked me to use whatever kind of magic I had used on him to change him into a girl! He said that I had helped him understand the truth, that being a girl was the best, and that now it was all he wanted to be! He could not have kept living as a guy. He basically implored me to make his new dream come true. And in the end I realized that I could not possibly deny it to him. I knew how awful it was to have that constant desire bugging you, knowing that it could never have come true. But I had the magic, and I could have made it real! I would have been a monster not to do it, even if that guy used to be my bully.

I knew the spell, I had prepared it to perform on myself. Unfortunately the problem with voodoo is that you can’t use magic on yourself. But now I could have put it to good use. I made Joshua describe me how he wanted to look like. Long brown hair, huge tits, breathtaking curves… classic. Oh how I related with his wishes. I performed the ritual and saw him change right in front of my eyes into his dream girl. It was truly a spectacle, but what really made me feel amazing was seeing the joy and thrill in his eyes as soon as he saw his new form. He was so thankful to me, and I was glad at least he had all his dreams come true. The new girl wanted to thank me for what I had done, and she was also eager to try out her new body. The two things kind of came together. I had never considered the possibility of losing my virginity to a girl, since I was positive no girl would have ever wanted to do anything with me, but now I had a hot bombshell more than willing to show me what she was capable of. As strange as it felt, I let her thank me exactly how she wanted. She put on a show for me, getting undressed while dancing sexily, and once she was all naked and ready she could barely contain herself. It was… quite incredible actually.

My life has changed drastically since then, mostly thanks to my new sexy girlfriend. We are very happy together, and we often have fun reading TG fiction together. Every now and then I consider the possibility of teaching her voodoo so that she can one day perform the same spell on me. But truth be told, the more time goes by, the more I think I may actually be happy staying a man. Never would I have thought I would have found my place in this world as the boyfriend of a tged guy, but I have to admit that this is great!

2 comments: