08 March 2018

Girls night out

A very special request from MartiTG :) I hope you'll like it ^-^
Look at her. She’s completely gone, lost in her inebriation and euphoria. I was certain that she was hiding a real party animal beneath that good girl appearance, and a couple of drinks were all it took to let her true nature show. Well, actually it took a bit more than a couple of drinks. She always said to me that she was not a heavy drinker, when in actuality I struggled to keep up with her. Tomorrow I’m sure going to regret having drunk so much.

On the plus side, now that I’m this tipsy I feel a lot less cold. When I first got out of the apartment in this skimpy dress I thought I could have died. How do girls manage to hang out dressed like this in this season? That’s crazy! But I have to admit that it is worth it as long as I look this gorgeous. Even my feet don’t hurt that much anymore, even though it was pretty painful to walk barefoot. But there was no way I could have kept walking in high heels in my state, I would have ended up stumbling with every step. I kinda regret now not having put some flats in my purse like she did, but I could not possibly have paired my dress with anything different from some gorgeous heels. And to think that I let her pick her outfit, what a waste.

I have to admit though that she looks amazing in that dress, it suits her perfectly. Plus I had to at least let her pick which dress she preferred if I wanted put her as much at ease as possible so that she would have eventually let loose and enjoyed our first night out as girls. After all, while I took the whole day for myself to explore my new body and get comfortable in my new skin, when I transformed her as well I took her completely by surprise. I can only imagine how confused and unsettled she was, and how alien her new body must still feel to her. Even now she can’t stop touching herself, and feeling her smooth and sensitive skin, and groping her breathtaking curves. Truly a lot to take in, but I was hoping that after a while the thrill and excitement for finally having become a girl would have had the best of her. And it did! Soon enough she completely stopped acting all shy and reserved and started instead enjoying herself, dancing her heart out and shaking her new sexy curves, even flirting with some guys. This will go down as the best night of my life, not only because finally my most desperate dream has finally come true, but also because I am sharing it with my friend! What a night!

But it’s not over yet. I still have a surprise in store for her. After all I didn’t change into a girl just so I could dress sexily and hang out at the club. Tonight I’m going to make my deepest fantasies come true, and those guys we flirted with at the club are going to come in handy for that. I told them to wait for us at the hotel. Soon we will be there, and then the real fun will begin. I wonder how my friend is going to react when she will find out that there are two studs waiting for us eager to have us experience the joys of womanhood. Maybe she will get scared, or maybe she will give in to lust. Anyway I’m sure that neither of us will forget this night.

God is she beautiful! I mean, I used to be into girls as a guy after all, and being in the backseat of a limo with such a hottie would have felt like a dream come true. Now that I think about it I actually still have not taken some time to find out where I swing sexually now that I’m a girl. I guess I might as well be a lesbian, or at least bi, after all. She’s so tipsy that if I was to lean in for a kiss now I’m sure she would not be able to push me back. Hell, I bet she would totally be into it! Fuck it! Let’s try this! Maybe I can get some lesbian action before I find out how a cock feels like inside of me. By the end of the night I’m sure I will have much clearer ideas about how I want to live my new life as a girl, that’s for sure.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! What a night, huh? Thank you so much for this caption <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the time of my life writing this just like I was actually living the night :*

      Delete