01 March 2018

Diary of a cursed guy - Day 7


They’ve grown again. They have started to become even kinda heavy by now. Ever since the first day I completely transformed into a woman, they have been the part of my body that have kept changing the most, growing further and further with every day. If for the first few days I was able to hide them under oversized clothes, or to flatten them with some bandages, now it is absolutely impossible to keep my new curves concealed. I must admit that even though they have been so far one of the most painful reminder of my new condition, they have also been the new asset of mine I had the most fun with. They feel so alien, and yet it is so pleasurable to massage them. I could spend hours just touching them and teasing my new sensitive nipples. By now I have even grown past the unease I felt at first when I would start to become aroused after some time spent fondling them.
In fact I have become much more used to my… new parts. If at first I wasn’t even willing to just go near them with my hands, not even under the shower, now I can’t even go a couple of hours without starting to feel the impulse to masturbate one more time. I have grown quite accustomed to the way my new body reacts to the way I stimulate my pussy, and by now I have become quite good at reaching climax with my skillful dainty fingers. This has actually been the most welcomed perk of my new body. I have learned that the male orgasm can’t compare to the intensity of the bliss I can achieve now.

But beside that, it has been very hard to deal with all the changes my transformation has brought into my life, especially considering how I tried as much as possible to avoid confronting my condition. Now I have almost completely given up, and stopped trying to fight my transformation. I have stopped cutting my hair, since they would grow overnight to their original length anyway, and no longer I try to walk in such a way that my new large hips do not sway voluptuously left and right with every step I take. My mannerism have changed drastically, as I have discovered to my dismay that it now feels much more natural to act feminine, and my preferences in clothing have completely shifted from my old clothes to the dresses and skirts I have felt compelled to buy in these last few days. Even my sexual desires seem to be changing, as I’m finding it harder and harder to think about girls while I masturbate and I have started to be bugged with an unsettling desire to be filled. It’s disturbing to admit, but I’m afraid I’m starting to feel the need to find a man to have sex with!

It’s almost like my mind is changing as well, as I find it harder and harder to think of myself as a guy and I have even started to struggle to recall my previous life as one. It almost feels like a long time ago, or even like a dream. I’m starting to fear that the next time I’ll go to sleep I will end up waking up without any memory left of ever having been my male self. Whatever has happened to me may lead to the complete erasure of the man I used to be. I’m scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment