19 March 2018

New career path


Requested by Unown7599 :)
When I was diagnosed with second puberty I was naturally pretty worried and even scared of all the changes turning into a woman would have brought into my life, so much so that I did not think even for a second about how it would have affected my career. And I’m not talking about the dead end job I had at the time. No, I’m talking about my career as a gaming streamer.

Now, I don’t want to dwell into the stereotype that female gamers get their huge audience only from thirsty teenage boys and other losers who are way more interested in their racks than in which game they play and how they play it. But I’d be a liar if I said that I was not pretty pissed off that while I was putting sweat and tears into my work making barely any money, any random chick could wear a tank top, stream a bad game at some MOBA and easily make a living out of it.

So after having stopped streaming games and taken some time to get accustomed to my new body and to how my daily life had changed, I decided to give it a try. Surely it would not have hurt to go back to my favorite hobby while trying to make some money out of it. I was so awkward and clumsy at first, completely unease in front of the webcam, and yet the visuals and subscribers started coming at a faster pace than they ever did before. And all the comments were focused less on the game I was playing, and more on how hot I looked. It didn’t take long before donations started coming, and once I saw how easy it actually was to make money with my new body I instantly knew that I had just found a new career for me.

I quit my job and started to look at tutorials about how to improve my appearance. I bought some new sexy clothes, and learned how to do my hair and makeup properly, and of course how to properly highlight my new assets, and with time I took on a completely different personality. I became cute, and sexy, and enticing, and alluring, and my followers were going crazy about me. The amount of subscribers skyrocketed, and so did the amount of donations, but the more money I would make the more I needed to sustain my new lifestyle.

With time I started to change the type of content I created, slowly leaving behind my gaming hobby to instead just do live streams about my transition into womanhood, and then creating challenges for my subscribers where the prize would have been me taking out an item of clothing in front of the camera. You can easily imagine how successful those changes of content were. Unfortunately one day I went too far with my lewd streams, and I ended up being banned from the platform for having streamed inappropriate adult content.

While I was pretty bummed out about it at first, I soon realized that that was the incentive I needed to move to the “next step”. After all I had not taken a gaming pad in my hands in months, and I wasn’t interested anymore in my previous hobbies. Moreover by that point I had understood well what kind of content would have made me the most money, so it didn’t take long before I turned to the strip cam industry and became a cam-whore.

While it stills feel rather strange that my life took such a dramatic change in such a short time, I must admit that I could not be happier about this. Not only I will never have to worry about money again, but I simply love all the love and attention I get from my fans. It’s flattering, and it feels great to be so well liked. And I make sure that all my fans get exactly what they want and are happy with the service. It’s the least I can do for them. It’s thanks to them that I am now happier than I could have ever wished to be.

2 comments:

  1. Second puberty is my favorite transformation, how good would it be going through the changes, adapting to your new life and embracing your new female body. Please do more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a quite interesting concept indeed :D I will make sure to use it more often ^-^

      Delete