05 March 2018

Achieving fame

Requested by Atoli :)
This is amazing! They love me! They love the way I dance, the way I move sexily, the way I sing, and cry, and moan! Man I hope I still look good, I feel completely damp from the exertion of singing and dancing. This is nothing new, I have always put all my soul in my music, and always gave my 1,000%. I’ve been doing this for years now, singing in dingy bars, struggling to make ends meet, and yet never giving up on my dream of becoming a star. And now I have made it! The crowd is going crazy for me! So much is different now compared to what I dreamed. In those dreams I wasn’t dressed like this, I wasn’t moving and singing like this… and I wasn’t a girl.

When that man noticed me at the bar and said that he wanted to offer me a contract I was on seventh heaven. Finally things were coming my way. Of course I agreed to sign his contract. In fact I was so thrilled that I didn’t even look at it properly. In retrospect that should have been a priority, but I was just too excited to care, so I completely missed the clause that required me to become a female performer in order for me to join the SNSD group. I learned about it the hard way, when I drank the pink sports drink he offered me to help me calm down before going on stage, and I subsequently transformed into a gorgeous Asian chick. I couldn’t even take in all the weird alien sensations my changed body was sending me, that my mind started to be filled with sexy dance moves, and I started to feel hot and eager. The man explained me that the potion I had just drunk would have made me the best female dancer ever, but that it would have also made me obey his every command. He didn’t wait to show me how true that statement was.

He took out this sexy outfit for me to wear, and told me to put it on, and there was nothing I could do to resist. My body started moving on its own, and without even realizing it I had already slipped into my new panties and sexy dress and heels. He then started to inspect my body, pleased by the result, and told me that from that day on my name would have been Yoona. Before I could go on stage to perform, he slid his rough manly hand under my skirt and down my panties, and I felt something pressing against the folds of my new pussy. I felt it slip inside of me, and digging its way inside of me until it found a comfortable place to rest. <<It’s going to bring you good luck>> he said, and then he let me get on stage. Only a couple of minutes into my performance I felt a jolt run through my spine, and an unsettlingly pleasurable sensation rise from between my legs and washing upon my petite body making me quiver. I realized that what I had stuck in my pussy was a vibrator, and as the song got closer to the chorus it started to buzz more intensely. I was shaken by waves of pleasure, but somehow I was able to keep dancing and singing, my performance not being affected negatively at all by that. On the contrary, it improved. As the song reached the climax, so did I, and I sang the bridge with the high pitched moans coming from my first female orgasm. And the fans loved it!

By the end of the concert they were cheering me, and chanting my name, and I was so unbelievably thrilled and aroused. When I finally got to my dressing room I found my manager there waiting for me. He commanded me to stand in front of me, and I complied unable to disobey. I felt the knot in my stomach tighten as he congratulated me and started to caress me. He then made me bend over a table, and I felt him pull down my panties and raise my skirt. Then I felt it, the tip of his hard cock pressing against my folds, hot and large. The wetness of my pussy and my heavy breathing betrayed my arousal, and suddenly I felt it enter me. I could not hold back, and started to push my ass back in excitement, but to my disappointment he stopped pushing. He asked me to say what I wanted, and in complete mortification of what used to be my male mind I started to plead, asking him eagerly and submissively to fuck me. <<Fuck me master! Fuck me please!>> The last part of my sentence was cut short when he slammed the rest of his shaft inside of me making me gasp, and then he continued pounding me. A muffled cry of pleasure escaped my lips, and I lost all thought as he kept ramming mercilessly into me, until I felt him lean forward. I knew he was close, and so was I. <<You’re mine Yoona. Now and always. Mine!>> He whispered those words in my ear, and then he bit my neck and sucked upon it, leaving a mark for everyone to see. In an attempt to keep my tension I pushed my hips back one more time, and sensing my urgency he nailed me to the ground with ten hard and fast strokes. <<All those people out there, when they look at you, they see a goddess. They want you back on stage. But you are only mine, and only I have control over you.>> I came on the eight stroke with a strangled cry, but I only felt complete when I felt something warm being shot inside of me.

He pulled out and I flopped onto the ground, exhausted. Eyes close and with a satisfied smile on my face, I laid down feeling his cum dripping out of my hole, and I barely heard him picking up his pants and sliding them back on. I could have laid there for hours had he not reminded me again that soon I had to get back on stage. Still high from the experience, I climbed to my feet and waddled over to the counter where a box of tissue was located, but I was stopped from taking one. He ordered me to go back on stage with his cum still dripping down my thighs. <<Remind yourself, when thousands are watching you dance, that you are mine.>> he told me imperiously, poking my tummy and making me squirm. I did as he said and went back on stage. The thought of thousands of fans being completely clueless to what had just happened is so incredibly arousing. I feel like I could get off just by keeping dancing. I don’t think I can get through the rest of the performance like this. It feels so good to be famous. It’s great to be loved by so many people. But all I can think about right now is how much I want to get back to my dressing room for another passionate session of lovemaking with my master.

No comments:

Post a Comment